Welcome Home Hailey part one

'Tessa's POV'
As I walk in the store, I see my childhood friend Hailey Johnson. She has her curly hair down and is wearing basketball shorts and a tank top that's green. She has on her black Jordan's. "Hey do you by any chance know how to make eggs" I ask, knowing she doesn't know how to make them. "No you should ask someone else" she says turning around. "TESSA" she screams. "HAILEY" I scream back. We run to each other hugging and crying. Then, while we're hugging I think of a amazing idea. "Hailey, let's dye our hair" I said. "Still the same dare devil" she said while smiling. When we get there I get some cotton candy hair color and Hailey gets some lighter brown. 'Pic below'

'Tessa's hair'I love it

'Tessa's hair'
I love it. I hope Xavier likes it. Oh right I have to tell Hailey I'm married have 4 kids. "Ummm Hailey I have to tell your something" I said hoping she'll understand that I married her crush and had his children. "Ok go on" she said. "Umm I'm married and have 4 kids and it was you high school crush Xavier and our kids names are Noah, King, Ryder, and Hayden" I said in breath. Hailey looks at me eyes wide and big. "No way you married Xavier Smith and had 4 kids with him" she yells. "Ya" I said scared she'll get mad. "That's cool I aways knew he liked you" she said. "Why don't you come to our house to meet him and the kids" I said. "Ok" she agreed. I have to call Noah and King because they went to college and now have their own houses. In the car I call them, first making sure Hailey is following me. "Hey Noah can you come to the house to meet my friend from high school" I ask him. "Sure momma, I'll be there in 15" he said. I hang up and call King next. "Hey King can you come to the house to meet my high school friend" I ask her. "Ya I'll be there in 15" she said back. I hope this goes well.