Metting Again

"Xavier's POV"
Once I wake up all I hear is the screams of pain from in the basement. The person down there is John Black, he stole some of are money. I know his daughter because we dated when we were 21 but I left to America two weeks after we did 'it'. She had something to tell me but I left before she could. I didn't think she would like that I have her dad even if he wasn't a good dad to her. I can't wait till they come out and see me and my gang at a full house show. People wanted us there even the police didn't mind that we were there but, we couldn't do anything bad there. See you soon my beautiful baby girl I'm going to get back with our family.

"Tessa's POV"
"I can't believe he is going to be at the show tonight. Aren't you excited to see him again". Said Kayla. She was here helping me out with the twins while we also get ready to go to the show that's tonight. Xavier is going to be there but, I'm surprised the cops are letting them in with no worries at all. How they got that way no idea. This is what I'm wearing to the show. 'Outfit below'

The twins are wearing different clothes because I didn't want them matching

The twins are wearing different clothes because I didn't want them matching. Noah is wear a black suit that has red lines on it, while King is wearing a red dress that has black lines on it. I'm wearing the black dress with the black boots. Kayla's wearing a white dress that's short and frilly.

 Kayla's wearing a white dress that's short and frilly

This is what the twins room looks like.

They wanted to share a room together and I just put the cribs in the same room

They wanted to share a room together and I just put the cribs in the same room. So my house has 3 master bedroom's and 5 guest bedroom's that is people come to visit we have enough room. The house also has 5 bathrooms and 2 kitchens. With 3 living rooms. The house is 5 story's high. And it only costed 2,000,00 million dollars. Right now I'm putting on the twins clothes while Kayla gets ready to go. The show doesn't start until 5:30 so we have time since it's 2:22 right now. At the party this is what me and Kayla with some other people are dancing to.

"Kayla we are going to kill this dance. Xavier gonna be like WOW after all this time she can still dance". I said with a laugh.     

                  'Time Skip'
As soon as we get to the place where the show was being held we were bombed by people who are my and Xavier's fans. I have fans because they liked us together so I got fans too. Right now we are on the way to backstage. "Kayla should I go in" I said. "Tessa go in" Kayla said. So I walked in and when I opened the door I saw him. I gasped. As soon as I saw him with his gang I ran. I couldn't face him again after what happen with the twins.