My Sister Abby part two

'Abby's POV'
I woke up this morning to the sight of Zara looking down at me, a giggling mess. "What are you doing" I ask her. "Nothing" she giggles. Then I get up and walk into the bathroom with Zara on my hip. I run the bath water and take off Zara's clothes then put her in. I quickly wash her and wash her hair. Then I take her out and sit her on the corner. I then get in the shower. I wash my hair. When I get out, I see Zara sitting there were I left her. I dry her and my hair then I get dressed and get Zara dressed. 'Pic below'

'Zara's outfit'

'Zara's outfit'

'Abby's outfit'I then braid Zara's hair

'Abby's outfit'
I then braid Zara's hair. 'Pic below'

Then I go downstairs to make pancakes

Then I go downstairs to make pancakes. "Zara do you want chocolate chip or 2048 style" I ask her. "Chocolate chip pleawe" she said. Ok I'll have the 2048 and she'll have chocolate chip. Ok. "Come and eat" I yell upstairs. As a reply, I hear tiny footsteps coming down the stairs. I hand her plate and then we start eating. "Come on we have to get going to make it to Tessa's" I said to her. "Otay" she said, continuing to eat. When she is done, I clean her up, wash the dishes and then we go out the door in 5 minutes. When we get out the door, I lock it and then make my way to the car with Zara on my hip. I open the car door and buckle Zara in. I then put the car in drive and put Tessa's address in my gps. Wow who knew I would actually find my long lost twin. And on that thought I speed off, waiting for the time to say Zara's mine.