We Need To Talk

"Tessa's POV"
As soon as the door closed I put the twins on the long sofa with their blanket covering them. Xavier just watched me do this with an unreadable expression on his face. "Tessa will you and the twins be able to stay a night so I can get used to them being here, and with you teaching me all the basic skills" said Xavier in a quiet voice. I nodded my head as yes and he broke out into a big smile. "But you have to be gentle with them because Noah likes quite things while King likes loud things remember that" I warned him. "Is Kayla outside waiting for you" asked Xavier. "Ya she said she would wait for me and the twins" I told him. I walk outside to the car. Kayla looks up and smiles but frowns when she doesn't see Noah or King. "Xavier what's us to spend the night, is that ok with you or do you want us to go home" I said. "Well for one I want you and  Xavier to get together and be one be happy family" Kayla screams really loud. I cover my eyes as they start to hurt. "Well ok I just I'll see you tomorrow night. Oh and don't tell Zara, you know how she is" I said while I rolled my eyes. "Ok bye Tessa tell the twins auntie loves them. Love you" Kayla said. "Ok love you too and I will". I said. "Bye". Said Kayla's she drove off. "Bye". I screamed.