My Sister Abby part one

'Abby's POV'
Hi I'm Abby and I'm Tessa's sister that she doesn't know about. Dad didn't want two kids so he gave me back to the nurse and said he didn't want me. So I grew up in the nurses house because she felt sorry for me and decided to keep me as hers. Her name was Alison Jackson. I was then a Abby Mara Jackson. When I turned 18 I wanted to find Tessa. So I asked Alison if I could go and she said yes. Now, at 34(me and Tessa are twins, she's older) I have finally found her. And she has her own family too. I then call Alison to tell her the news. "Alison I finally found Tessa and she has a family that loves her" I examined to her. "That's great hunny, why don't you invite them over to get to know us" Alison said. She's right, that's a great idea. "Thanks mama I love you" I said. Sometimes I call her mama or mom, but most of the times it's Alison. "Your welcome baby, be back soon" she replied back to me. "I will" I said then hanged up. I then go to my house I bought here and changed. 'Pic below'

 I then go out to get Zara, my little sister

I then go out to get Zara, my little sister. She's Alison's daughter and she's only 2 years old. 'Pic below'

I have to pick her up from the pool

I have to pick her up from the pool. When I pull up, her head snaps up and she runs over here. "Hi sissy" Zara said while jumping in my arms smiling. "Hey baby girl, ready to go home" I asked. I decided since Alison works and needs a nanny, that I would take Zara with me. So now I take care of Zara. I pull up to the house and get Zara out. I then open the door and put Zara down while taking off her shoes. "Babes I'll call you down when dinner is ready" I shout up the stairs as she runs up them. "Otay" she said back. I then begin to make lasagna with pepperoni on top and some spinach. I also make rice to go on the side. I then pour two tall glasses of chocolate milk. I then make me and Zara's plates. "Zara come downstairs and eat" I yell up the stairs. "Otay" she says while running down the stairs. Man I am such a good cook. I thought as we eat my amazing food.
'Pic of Alison'

'Pic below of the lasagna'