Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Ming-Yue arrived at her apartment and goes inside letting go of Feona as Ming-Yue goes and takes a shower then later she ate something before going to bed with Feona lying next to her.

But when Ming-Yue woke up she notice that her bed was bigger than  the one in her apartment so she took look around the room that told her she was not even in Japan for that matter instead she was in her room that Giotto gave her.

Ming-Yue got up in a not very happy mood that even Feona notice as she meowed in protest from the rude awakening.

Ming-Yue dresses in casual clothes before leaving the room and stomping her way to the sitting room slamming the door open and startling the blue hair pineapple hair French uniform guy.

That by looking at Ming-Yue pissed off face made him want to dash out of there he would have succeeded if only Ming-Yue was not faster than him  and stopped him from leaving so he  had to sit there on the sofa hoping he will see next day or that one of the other guardians come in and stop her.

"WHY!" Ming-Yue said angrily making him scare to ask 'why what?' in his whole life he has not feared anyone but now even if he did not admit it to others he was scare of Ming-Yue when she was pissed off.

So before he could even speak someone said "Don't kill my mist guardian Ming-Yue." Ming-Yue turns her head around to glare at the blond hair that went against gravity that could only belong to Giotto the Vongola primo "But" Ming-Yue said he lifts a blond eyebrow and say "No buts nice to see you again."

Ming-Yue pout in disappointment which only makes Giotto smile at her. He looks at his mist guardian and say "Are you going to stay there Daemon?" he blinks a few times before relaxing and sights in relief that he was spared. "Well let's go you two and see the others in the dining room for breakfast."