Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Ming-Yue faces the stranger her face cover with her assassin clothes that Ezio got her.

 The man looking at her was tall wearing a suit with a fedora and a green gun in his hand.

That was slipping from his hand but at the last minute it transformed back to leon as Reborn looks at her wide eyed as he says, "Ming-Yue?" somewhat worried it was not true.

However Ming-Yue pulls down her hoodie really her face to Reborn who has a surprised look in his face which is also rare because he does not show that emotion.

Ming-Yue smiles as she says, "Si? Reborn." which was what did it inside Reborn as he grabbed Ming-Yue into his arms.

Hugging her while mumbling against her "Stay....." Ming-Yue hugs him back.

They stay like that for a while still Reborn lifts her chin so she can look into his sadden coal black eyes. His eyes roam her face noticing how she had grown older around her 20ish her hair was loonger and her features more womanly.

Ming-Yue lifts an eye brow as he continues staring at her.

So she says, "Is there something wrong with my face?" Reborn shakes his head as he says , "I took me years to figure out the reason why you disappear.."

Ming-Yue gives him a confuse look as he continues saying, " It's because you felt un needed that you should not be there."

Ming-Yue has no reply since does words are true she has felt that so her flame takes her away because of that simple feeling.

Reborn knows its true by the look on her face so he says, "I need you. So please don't leave me any more I could not take it if I lost you once again.."

His words brought tears to her eyes as he said that.

Reborn hugs her to him while saying calming words to calm her down as she says, "Grazie Reborn." he rubs calming circles on her back as he say, "Your welcome and don't this to no one or they are dead."

Ming-Yue giggles at the last part as Reborn wipes away her tears while saying, "Come dame-Tsuna might be messing up with out me there." with one of his rare smiles.

Ming-Yue smiles and nods as she takes Reborn hand to lead her out of the mansion full of dead bodies or how Reborn says it decorations with a smirk.