Chapter 32

"So these Templar's are evil putting it in simple words." Reborn said his arms crossed over his chest Ming-Yue and Ezio nod. "We have to stop them." Giotto said.

Ming-Yue bites her lower lip before saying, "Yeah. You guys will not be involved." Tsuna had to hold back Reborn and Giotto who were going to argue. "The Templar's are from Ezio time period we should be the ones to stop them." Ming-Yue said trying to get them to understand.

Leonardo chooses that moment to coming in running with something in his hands. "Relax mio amico." Ezio said waiting for Leonardo to get his breathing back together.

Leonardo stands up straight with a grin on his face as he opened his hand to reveal a gold sphere. Ezio and Ming-Yue eyes widen in shock seeing an item that they had no idea how on earth did Leonardo got his hand on it.

"This should be the moment when we should be freaking out." Reborn lifts an eyebrow "Why is that?"

"That item is what the Templar's are looking for!" Ezio shakes his head taking a deep breath "How?" Leonardo thinks for a moment before saying, "I found it near the back of this place." Ming-Yue shakes her head.

"So best thing to do is destroy it." G said coming in Ming-Yue shakes her head "We do not know what power it has." "Destroying it might kill us all right Ming-Yue?" Giotto said giving her a flirting smile that did not when unnoticed by Reborn who Tsuna had to get his attention away by saying, "Then what should we do with it?"