Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Before Ming-Yue could turn to the person who slammed the doors open that same person threw them selves on her.

"Yay! finally you back!" he said Ming-Yue turns her head to the side to see a grinning Lamp. Her eyes went wide in shock because she was sure where she landed was not Giottos time but Tsuna so seeing Lampo there was a complete surprise to her.

"Cosa?" She said as Lampo was pulled away from around her by none other than Alaude using his handcuffs.

"NNNOOO!" Lampo said as he struggled to get away from Alaude to go back to Ming-Yue who laughed nervously as the others were speechless at the scene.

  Which became better as the star of the family arrive who is.........................................................

Giotto who was about to stop Alaude and Lampo scene but his light orange eyes landed on Ming-Yue who gulped as he made quick way to her, taking her into his arms.

Which obviously was not a good idea as Hibari was getting plans on killing him along with the other arcobalenos especially whose hand was on Leon who was in the shape of a gun.

" I'm glad you are safe." Giotto said as he looked down at Ming-Yue who had a worried look as she glanced behind her to the others.

Giotto looks up to Tsuna serious look as he says, " Oh Decimo what are you doing in our time period?" Tsuna was about to speak but Ming-Yue beat him to it as she said "No this is their time period."  as she tries to get out of his embrace that tightens earning himself more dangerous looks.

" I see so the time is messed up then."  Giotto said looking down at Ming-Yue who sighted because she knew if she got out a fight might break out so to evade that annoyance she stood in his embrace.

" I think so."  Ming-Yue said as Giotto looked around the room Alaude all ready taken out a whining Lampo away.

" Do you want Ming-Yue as your Moon Guardian Decimo?" Giotto said seriously looking straight at Tsuna eyes.

' They better not decide this with a damn stupid fight which will end in one disaster and two death.' Ming-Yue thought just as Tsuna said, " Yes."  as the others agreed by nodding.

' Oh please no fight!' Ming-Yue thought Giotto nodded in agreement and was about to say something when Knuckle and Asari came to save the day by saying, "Then why not a competition between both famiglia the prize being Ming-Yue. That who ever wins gets her but if it is a tie the she decides."

'What? I became a damn item!!? Well at least they will not kill each other some what since hey we are dealing with mafioso's here and they all capable of killing plus making a mess of things.'  Ming-Yue thought as both parties agreed to hold a competition.