Chapter 14

Chapter  14

"What do you want now Matteo?" Ming-Yue says with venom in her voice which only makes his smirk grow bigger as he says "Well I want you dead because you killed Benardo and was crazy enough to throw me off a building with a broken wrist!"

"He got in my way so he died and why are you mad you did not even die since I'm seeing your ugly face which idiots behind you right here. Plus were you planning on killing me along with everybody else here?" Ming-Yue said with boredom in her voice as the others just look between her and  Matteo.

Matteo raises an eyebrow and say, "Yes and? You cannot do anything to me unless I attack you but if I attack them you cannot do crap to help them because you have to be order to do it." with a knowing smirk

'He is right I am unless if I'm order to I cannot do shit. So they have to do something on their own.' Ming-Yue thinks before saying "True I cannot do anything." and leans against the nearest wall. Reborn just glares at Ming-Yue who shrugs hopelessly which only makes Matteo laugh while saying, "Oh I just love it when you are useless." That made Ming-Yue eye twitch in annoyance as she glares daggers at him who just laughs harder and say, "They are all useless too since I put a small devise on them without they even knowing that which  a click of this button." holds out the metal control with a big red button in the middle.

Ming-Yue just smirks and says, "What controller? I see none." He looks at his hand that had the controller a few second ago which was now empty.

"WHAT! Where did it go? What did you morons do?" Matteo yells at his men who were shivering in fear.

Ming-Yue then feels Feona rubbing against her leg, she looks down to see her with the controller in her mouth Ming-Yue smiles while bending down to take the controller from her and pets her while saying, "You deserve ten treats!" and giving her the treats which she happily eats.

"Were you looking for this Matteo." Ming-Yue says mockingly he looks at her with anger in his eyes which only makes her smile as she breaks the controller in half deactivating the devise that fell from them to the floor in the form of a small mosquito.

Ming-Yue stands up straight and says, "Now what Matteo? Since I won this game." He glares at the innocent smiling Ming-Yue has he says, "Let's go men!" they nod and leave in which after Nana says "Was he a friend of yours Ming-Yue-chan?" curiously Ming-Yue smiles and says, "Somewhat more like game opponents, nothing to worry about." Nana smiles happily and tells everybody to eat more! In which they do with doubt in their minds. Ming-Yue picks ups a satisfied Feona and says, "I'll be leaving early. Bye bye." before walking out with Reborn and Kyoya eyes following her movement out.