Chapter 1

The New Student

Ming-Yue walks in the classroom and stands in front of the class while the teacher says "Well class this is our new student. Please introduce yourself." Ming-Yue nods and looks at the class while saying "I'm Ming-Yue. Please take care of me." and does a small bow. The guys look at her with wide eyes while thinking 'She is so beautiful like a goddess' the teacher looks around the classroom before  saying "Your seat will be next to Sawada Tsunayoshi. Sawada raise your hand."

A boy with brown hair that defies gravity with cameral color eyes raises his hand; Ming-Yue walks toward him who gives her a shy smile while she takes her seat. She returns his smile but before that the teacher said "Sawada you will show Ming-Yue around." Tsuna nods. School ended so fast that even Ming-Yue did not even notice it. She had become friends with Tsuna, Yamamoto, Hayato, and Ryohei; was being drag to go to Tsunas house.

Screams of people could be heard from the outside Yamamoto was laughing Tsuna was shaking his head in embarrassment Ming-Yue only smiles at him making him feel unembarrassed. Tsuna opens the front door and they went inside "What took you long Dame-Tsuna." A baby voice said that Ming-Yue quickly recognize as Reborn. She was about to leave but Reborn shot his gun missing her on purpose. She then turned around slowly to face him while saying "Reborn long times no see. You have gotten younger."

He just stares at her dumb folded before he says "Follow me." Ming-Yue shrugs and follows him as he leads her into Tsuna room and tells her to lock the door which she does after that she turns to face him whose eyes were hidden by his fedora but Ming-Yue saw silent tears falling from his eyes. She smiles and walks toward him, picks him up and hugs him close to her where he griped her shirt and continue to silently cry while saying "I missed you so much. I thought I will never see you again alive and healthy." in a low voice while Ming-Yue rubbed his back gently calming him down.

When Ming-Yue thought that he had calm down a little she sat down on the bed behind here that was in Tsuna's room. She put reborn on her lap trying to make him face her which he did after he wiped the tears away.