Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Ming-Yue decided to watch Gokudera match because for some reason something was about to happen.

Ming-Yue climbed the side of the school building that if someone saw her they might call her a monkey.

They were arguing about who knows what but Ming-Yue was not playing at attention since she was relaxing herself by ignoring the sounds around her.

When of a sudden a blade was put on her neck and the voice said "It's nice to see you again Luna." In thick Italian accent.

Ming-Yue just blinked before saying "What do you want Matteo Marconia?" in a bored voice as he slowly moves the blade in a caressing matter on her neck as he says "Well I would have liked making you my girl but too bad this beautiful face has to be colored in red."

While moving the blade to her cheek piercing her skin drawing a thin line of blood. Ming-Yue feels the blood flow from the wound down her cheek she makes a 'tch' sound and grabbed his wrist, bending it backward still she hear the bone crack then swiftly turning around and hitting his nerve on the shoulder making him knock out in which he fell to the ground.

"Now what to do with the body. Hmm well he still alive so." Ming-Yue said as she looks around the roof when one of the hurricane machines broke the window with the wind. Ming-Yue smirked as she grabbed his arm dragged him to the edge and waited still the machine did it again before throwing the body and seeing it blown away to who knows where.