Chapter 23

Chapter 23 

Ming-Yue open her eyes just on time as an idiot with a sword was about to cut her.

She swiftly  moved behind him and broke his neck.

'Hmm this clothing are from the Renaissance period in Italy.' Ming-Yue thought as she examine the dead body plus taking some florins from his pocket since you always need money.

"Oh dio Lunetta! sei vivo!" a male voice with strong Italian accent said just as Ming-Yue was engulfed in his arms.

"Lasciatemi andare!" Ming-Yue said in Italian as she struggle to get out of the stranger embrace.

She succeds in getting out and glares at him as she says, "Chi sei tu?"

The man pull off his hod to real his face which has a mocked hurt expression! as he says, "You forget me! How can you forget this handsome face?"

Ming-Yue gives him a 'WTF' face just when old memories start flashing thru her head.

*Flashback*

"Hurry up! Ezio!" Lunetta said as she climbed the church with Ezio being slow.

I'm coming!" he said as he grabbed Lunetta arm to help him up.

"Bello." Lunetta said in which Ezio agreed, as he did not notice the grin on her face as she pushed him off the top and fell scream into a wagon full of flowers. While she laughed her ass off.

*Flashback ends*

Ming-Yue makes an 'O' as she says, "Ezio?" he grins as he says, "Finally! I'm so glad to see you again after your parents were taken to jail and killed you disappeared. I looked all around for you with my older brother but we could not find you."

Ming-Yue looks down as she mumbles "Scusate" Ezio shakes his head and say, "It's okay. Come on before the guards come."

Ming-Yue nods as she follows him out of the villa they were in and went toward the horse in which she got on behind Ezio who rode the horse to another villa.

Which by the looks of it need a lot of repairs, they got down and went inside where Ezio dragged her to a fabric maker.

Where Ezio said, "I need some clothes for her." the man took one look at Ming-Yue and quickly got to work which did not take long as he gave her the clothes that were similar to Ezio just female version. (There is a pic on the side on how it looks. )

Ming-Yue gives Ezio the look 'Pay him' as she leaves still a deserted area to change.

"You done?" Ezio says from above her on top of a house.

She gives him a glare as she says, "Sure. Next time i catch you picking a look I'll throw a knife at your head!"

He smirks as he jumps down and says, "Here." as he hands her two hidden blade that she puts on while saying, "Extras" 

He makes a 'hmm' sound as he look the other way so she does not his guilty look.

Ming-Yue shakes her head at his antics as she says, "Now what?"

He smirks as he says, "Well I use a partner for the missions.." 

Ming-Yue smiles as she says, "Just for a little while because I will have to return back."

Ezio shrugs as she says, "That's good enough for me. So do tell me what you have been thru."

Ming-Yue nods as days even years pass that Ming-Yue stays with Ezio killing targets and now they are in Venice at the Carnevale.

Dancing together to get closer to the next target when Ming-Yue says, "Its time Ezio." he looks down at her that even with his mark on she can tell that he is sad but knows that it was going to happen.

So he helds her to his chest as the moon flames once again engulf her.