Chapter 13

Chapter 13

After Ming-Yue finished she went home because the next day was the sky battle but Ming-Yue knew that Tsuna was going to win in someway.

For some odd reason Reborn send her a letter not to be there tonight. The letter was not long so Ming-Yue knew that she had to follow it.

She did follow it still other letter arrive telling her to come to Tsuna house for a celebration party.

Ming-Yue was walking toward Tsuna house for the celebration party with Feona walking next to her saying, "Meooow." Ming-Yue looks at her who had an annoyance face because she also had to come. "If I'm going so are you even if you don't want too."Ming-Yue said while Feona looks down in defeat since there was no way out it.

Ming-Yue arrives at Tsuna house and Reborn was standing outside which made her raise her eyebrow at him as she said "Are you supposedly making sure that I came?"

He smirks as he says, "Of course I don't want to be the only sane person here." while he walks toward the backyard Ming-Yue smirk at his words that were so true once Ming-Yue went inside the backyard that was filled with all the guardian even Kyoya who took a glace at her and smirked.

Which did not went unnoticed by Reborn who gave her a questioning look which added more to what Ming-Yue already had to tell him.

There was also Nana, I-pin, Bianchi who was glaring at Ming-Yue for standing close to reborn, Haru, Kyoko, Doctor Shamal being his perverted old self, Dino and some of his family, Futa, Iemitsu, Basil, Chikusa and Ken because Chrome was there.

Who were all making a lot of noise and doing who knows what, Feona was getting ready to leave  when Ming-Yue said "You leave I don't give you your snacks." that made her stop in her tracks and look up at the sky thinking 'Why me' as she turn back around  toward Ming-Yue and sits next to her.

Reborn then looks up at Ming-Yue with his coal black eyes as he stretches his hand, Ming-Yue looks at him for a moment before putting her hand into her jeans pockets and give him the small bag of cat snacks.

He opens it making Feona peck up her ears at the familiar sound.

She gets up and sits in front of Reborn as he pulls one snack from the bag and gives it to her who eats it happily from his hand a rare small smile appears on his face but doesn't last long as a familiar voice said "There you are piccola luna." Ming-Yue thinks 'Not again! When will Matteo give up!' as she looks toward him who had a smirk on his face.