Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Giotto was sitting behind his desk working on the pile of annoying paper work that somehow was multiplying but it really was that he was distracted by thinking about Ming-Yue who might not be too happy about what happened.

At least he had managed to calm her but that doesn't stop her from blaming herself if something bad happen.

Ming-Yue was lying in her bed looking up at the ceiling thinking when a pop sound was heard that made Ming-Yue sit up to see pink smoke clearing up to reveal seven babies who were looking disoriented still their eyes landed on Ming-Yue.

Where it stayed fixed on when all of a sudden they were gone just as fast as they arrive.

'Why did they had to appear and then all of a sudden leave!?' Ming-Yue thought as Feona stretched and rubbed her head against her arm making Ming-Yue pay attention to her in which she responded by scratching her head.

Ming-Yue sights 'At least they know that I'm alive which a good thing I hope.' She thought as someone knocked on the door, "Come in." the door opens and Giotto comes in. "How are you feeling Ming-Yue?" he said with worried in his voice she gives him a small smile as she tells him what just happened his eyes soften at every word since Ming-Yue sounded happy of being able to just see them.

Giotto walks closer to Ming-Yue and bends down to kiss her cheek which left Ming-Yue speechless and blushing. Just as Giotto stands up straight and looks at her cute reaction he says "Come is almost dinner time." She nods and gets up from the bed and takes Giotto arm since he offers it for her to take.