Chapter 34

(The picture is my cat which is the same as in the story and she acts the same in the story as she does in real life.)

Ming-Yue smiles "Grazie Tsuna and Reborn you worry to much." Reborn shakes his head at her. "I'll take Leonardo to were Shoichi is so they can get started in getting rib of that apple." Tsuna said leading Leonardo out of the room. "Now the question is do you know where to go?"

Ming-Yue smiles saying, "Nope I do not." Reborn shakes his head while Giotto chuckles "Lets first try if we can locate them." Giotto advices Ezio and Ming-Yue nod "Meow~" Ming-Yue looks down to see Feona rubbing her head against Ming-Yue leg. But what she notices is the small paper tie in her red collar, Ming-Yue bends down patting her head before taking the piece of paper out of her collar.

She unfolds the paper to reveal coordinates "Does anyone have a map?" she asked handling the paper to nobody in specific which the one who took it from her hand was Reborn "Giotto where is Alaude?" Giotto opened his mouth to speak but then he closed it again thinking. Reborn gives him a stare down that does not help poor Giotto who was starting to feel pressure by Reborn intense stare.

"I do not know." Giotto carefully said Reborn stare did not light up even after Giotto spoke "Put a tracker on them so you will be able to answer the question not say you do not know." Giotto shrugs. Reborn leaves the room with them following them right behind him "Do they always behave like that?" Ezio whispers in Ming-Yue ear who nods.

They went down hallways, Ezio looking around curiously since he never seen any of the stuff that decorated the mansion or base depending on how you see it since to Ming-Yue is just a big house where everybody is somewhere you will have to go and find them unless you do not have patiences like Reborn who is simply going to the computer people are so they can pin point where do the coordinates lead to.