Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Monday came fast that Ming-Yue was on her way to school so early that the sun has not risen yet. She did not not see Hibari walking around so she decide to head toward the roof top since that's where he is always at.

When she reached the roof stop it was deadly silent but after a few minutes soft snores could be heard.

So Ming-Yue walked stealthy still she saw a sleeping Hibari who had not notice her yet.

Ming-Yue kneed-ed down know to take a closer look at him, he looked so peaceful and cute with little Hibird on his head sleeping too. The urge to poke him awake was strong if she did that it will equal with a pissed off Hibari and him trying to bite her to death.

Ming-Yue avoided that and instead she softly caressed his cheek, that it was surprise that he did not wake up and try to kill her instead he nudged to her hand like away of asking for more.

It lasted for about 30 minutes of something because he woke up and jumped a few a meters away from her. Ming-Yue sights as she watches him take out his tonfas and get into battle position.

Hibari glares at her as he says, " What do you want carnivore?" Ming-Yue stands up and dust herself of before saying, " I'm going to train you. Hibari."  he narrow his eyes at her as he says, " I don't need no trainer!" 

Ming-Yue shakes her head as she continues saying, " I'm aware how strong you are but you have to learn how to work with others and how to use your head when fighting someone instead of relying on your strength. I know you are smart but your  need to fight someone who you don't like is hard to ignore that's why I will help you control that and to work with others."

Hibari lowered his tonfas as he listened to Ming-Yue talk that it was only a whisper that he said, "How?" Ming-Yue smiles at him as she says, " Well for starters my name is Ming-Yue not carnivore."

He nods and whispers "Kyoya." " Nice to meet you Kyoya."  Ming-Yue said gaining a small smile from him before it was gone because of the sudden slam! of the roof door opening.

" You okay?!? Ming-Yue?" Tsuna worry voice said in which Kyoya took out his tonfas again and said, " kamikorosu, herbivore."  before going after a defenseless Tsuna.

'Oh well it is progress?'  Ming-Yue thought as she left the roof top and get to class.