Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Ming-Yue was about to go find them but all of a sudden her ring started to pulse then she was engulfed in white moon flames and was back in her room in the Vongola mansion.

Her cloak and weapons disappeared turned back to Feona her partner who went to sleep on the bed.

Ming-Yue was not happy and went straight to Giotto who was in his office doing paperwork.

She opened the door and slammed it close to get his attention which he lifted his sunset orange eyes at her own gray eyes when he says "You will break the doors one of this days." with a chuckle which made Ming-Yue roll her eyes and say "They are dead."

He nods his approval and was about to say something but Ming-Yue said "You knew that if I went back this time I would not have time to find them."

"Sadly yes it was important that does men did not stay there. Since you went to the present two times with this one you forgot the small little detail that if you went more than once in the same month the time space will be out focus and might sent people to further in the past, present or future." Giotto said in a serious voice that his face features softened as he watched that sink in.

Ming-Yue could not believe that she forgot that important thing and she was the one who told him when she was first training to perfecting it.

She looks up to look him in the eyes that held warm and kindness as they look at her when she says "What will happen now? This is all my fault for being careless!" as a sob escaped her lips Giotto gets up, walks toward her and taking her in his embrace as he held her tightly against his chest while he said "It's not your fault you don't have to blame yourself just for wanting to see them. If something happens then we will just have to wait and see what happens." Ming-Yue nods her head as she lies in his arms.