Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Ming-Yue walked for a while still feona started to whine so she decided to sit down which her jumping on her lap and curling into a white fur ball. When a child voice said "You look more of wanting some help than telling me the information I want." Ming-Yue looks around for the owner of the voice still she feels a little hand on her thigh she looks at her side to see Reborn sitting there with his fedora hiding his eyes from view.

Ming-Yue looks down at the ball of fur in her lap before saying "Yeah I really do want to tell you but also the others who think that still I'm dead or something." Reborn runs his little hand in circle on her thigh as he thinks before saying "Yes. They still don't know that you are alive." Ming-Yue sights and says "Everybody has to be together so I tell them in one go." He nods his understanding and says "So what trouble did you got yourself in." Ming-Yue just look at him for being so sharp he notice that and smirks while saying "Tell me." With some danger in his voice that he might do something really bad. "Well the Marconia famiglia is after me…" Ming-Yue said with  a little caution as she watches his face change into anger as he says "Why?" with venom in his voice Ming-Yue bites her lower lip as she say "Ummm for vengeance because I killed someone who got in my way by accident."

He gives me a glare but it's really a look of worry that he gives me. "Where is that family now?" he said while going to pet feona who was still in her lap "They are here in Japan." I say as he pets her he says "So in other words they are nearby?" Ming-Yue nods and continues "They might also go after the Vongola that is here." He looks at Ming-Yue with surprise look on how she knows that. Ming-Yue smirks and say "Lucky guess since if remember you are still a hitman." He grumbles in which Ming-Yue smiles proud of her knowing that. Reborn sights and says "Yes I'm training dame-Tsuna to be a mafia boss." "Reborn is he really that bad?" Ming-Yue says with curiously in her voice just one look from reborn tell Ming-Yue everything she need to know. "BASEBALL idiot don't follow us!"

Gokudera yelled at Yamamoto who was just laughing it off while Tsuna was trying to calm Gokudera who was bringing out the dynamite from who knows where. Ming-Yue watches the scene happen before looking at reborn who was looking at her "I'll help train him." That made him smirk and jump down from the bench and walks toward them. Ming-Yue puts a cranky feona on the floor so she can get up too and follows reborn. "Dame-Tsuna!" Reborn says getting his attention which ends up saying "Hiee reborn!" reborn only gives him one of his famous  looks before saying "Ming-Yue will also help in your training to become the Vongola Decimo." Tsuna and Gokudera have shocked faces while Yamamoto only grins.