Chapter 20

Chapter 20

When Giotto and Ming-Yue arrive for dinner the guys were surprise to see her so soon because they thought that she would take longer.

Lampo claimed Ming-Yue once again to sit next to him.

After they finished dinner G said, "You knew that she would only get her mission done instead of seeing the arcobaleno's"

Giotto nods and looks at each of their faces before saying, "Yes it was because we will soon have to test them the vongola decimo family if they are worthy of inhering our will."

Asari glances at Ming-Yue before saying, "But they don't have a moon guardians." Alaude eyes widen a little some what hoping that what he was thinking was not true as he says, "Giotto" Giotto looks at Alaude who he guessed that he knew what he was planning.

The others look in between them with Ming-Yue thinking, "Is he doing this for me? Even if it pains him to let me go..."

"Giotto you better tell us what your planning instead of looking at Alaude!" G said annoyingly

Giotto laughs nervously as he looks at a not so happy G which is not good especially if he did not do his paper work.

G would somehow find him and drag him against his will back to the annoying paper work he hates.

"Yes yes. Soon we will all have to go to Vongola Decimo time to see if they are worthy of the true power of the Vongola rings. While that I have to test if Decimo is even capable of giving Ming-Yue orders." Giotto said as their eyes  went wide before looking at Ming-Yue who was looking down.

Lampo grips Ming-Yue arm as he whined "No!!! she staying with us!!"

Lampo keep on whining for a while still mostly Alaude got annoyed and hand cuffed him before dragging him away.