Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Ming-Yue and the arcobaleno went on a hunt for the two crazy families to find them outside but not having a calm, respectful and peace competition.

 Instead they were fighting like there was no tomorrow Ming-Yue shakes her head at them.

"How to stop them?"  Ming-Yue said as Reborn was getting his gun out and shooting up at the sky multiple time.

Making everybody cover their ears and the ones fighting to stop and look at Reborn.

' Why? I hope I'm not outside when does damn bullets decide to come back down.' Ming-Yue thought as Reborn started to say, " Stop this nonsense you idiots are fighting for a dumb reason because Ming-Yue never wanted to belong to any of you all family she only wanted to be with us. So I recommend that all of you disappears from my sight if you know whats good for you."

All of them left very fast because knowing Reborn he would have killed them all along with the others arcobaleno would have help too if it was for Ming-Yue sake.

Ming-Yue faces them as she says, " Now what?" they all smile as they said, " Spend time with you."  Ming-Yue grinned as she went with them somewhere fun to have their long a waited reunion.

If someone interferes they die.

 *THANK YOU EVERYBODY READ THIS STORY :) THERE IS OTHER ONE I MADE WITH THE FIRST CHAPTER IS UP PLEASE READ IF YOU CAN AND COMMENT IT TELL ME HOW IS IT. THANK YOU.*