Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Gokudera was came out of his shocked state before Tsuna and said "A women! How is this woman strong?" Ming-Yue just smirks and says "Try me boy." That gets him mad and was about to punch Ming-Yue who sidestep out the way and grabbed his wrist pushed it backwards making him grimaced in pain for about a few minutes before letting go. Gokudera was rubbing his hurt hand, Reborn smirks at her actions as Tsuna gets more scared while Yamamoto with his goofy smile says "Cool Ming-Yue! You really are strong!" which made Ming-Yue smile at the complement as reborn smirks and say "Of course she was trained by us." in a mumble that they don't hear him but Ming-Yue heard him just fine.

Tsuna snaps out of his confuse state and goes toward Gokudera who was holding his hand close to him "Are you okay Gokudera?" Tsuna said in a worry voice that reached his caramel eyes as he looks at him. Gokudera face went red as he suddenly stood up and say "I'm…fine JUUDAIME!" Yamamoto laughs at Gokudera reaction which makes him mad and starts yelling at poor Yamamoto. Tsuna anime sweat drop before looking at Reborn and says "Who is she going to train reborn?"

Please comment on who Ming-Yue should train. :)