Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ming-Yue woke up to Feona whining and took a look at her bedside table clock that showed 7:20 am which Ming-Yue was late for school so she quickly got up and did her morning routine a little faster than normal and left the apartment running to school. She got there on time but almost ran into a boy with black hair that was threatening people to bite you to death.

He saw her coming toward him and got his tonfas ready to attack but as Ming-Yue was getting closer he swings it aiming at her but she stopped it midway with her finger. His expression changed really fast from one of annoyance to one of shocked that he quickly jumped back in battle  position to attack but Ming-Yue just ignore him and went to her way to class. 'Carnivore' he thought as he puts away his tofas before leaving.

Ming-Yue made it to class barely on time which she had with Tsuna who had his head on the desk with Yamamoto and Gokudera arguing about something next to him mostly Gokudera arguing Yamamoto was just laughing. Ming-Yue walks toward them and stands next to Tsuna she says "Hey Tsuna you okay?" while laying her pale hand on his shoulder which made him look up.

He mostly was unharmed physically but mentally might be something else and by the bags under his eyes means that Reborn was most likely the cause of it. He gives Ming-Yue a small soft smile as he says "I'm fine but reborn… wants to talk you." And says the last part a little nervous in his voice Ming-Yue sights and says "I bet he does." Before taking her sit since class was about to start.