Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Ming-Yue managed to get out of Giottos embrace as his and Tsuna family were discussing how to held the competition and its events.

As they were busy with that they did not notice when Ming-Yue along with the arcobalenos left the room.

Ming-Yue was walking through the hallways while holding Feona in her arms.

When all of a sudden Viper appears in front of her stopping her in her tracks.

" Viper?" Ming-Yue said as she grabbed Ming-Yue by the arm as they both disappeared in mist flames.

When the mist cleared and Ming-Yue was able to see around her, she saw that she was in other room but still in the mansion along with Fon, Verde, Viper, Skull, Reborn, Lal and Colonnello.

"Did I just got kidnapped?" Ming-Yue said as she looked at each one who soon were all over her crying.

The only thing that could be understood from them is when they said her name.

"Ummm I missed you guys too." Ming-Yue said as she try hugging them all while poor Feona was being squeezed between all of them.

Ming-Yue words made them cry more.

*Time skip 2 hours*

After about 2 hours they have calmed down except Reborn he just watched how the others fell out of their normal character just by seeing Ming-Yue again.

" Now then it is obviously that we are not going to allow Ming-Yue to be a damn prize for their silly argument."  Reborn said with arms crossed against his chest.

"Then what do we do? what do we do?" Skull started his little panic attack that was fixed by Lal's and Colonnello hit on the head.

Skull rubbed his new bump as he glared at the two of them.

"Ma ma arguing between us does not solve anything."  Fon said keeping every one calm.

As they all thought of a solution.

"FuFu What I want to know is how you ended up becoming primos moon guardian?"  Verde said gaining everybody attention to Ming-Yue for an answer.

Ming-Yue sights knowing that sooner or later they would have to know.

" When you guys were about to be cursed I did not want you guys to leave so my flame took me away and ended up in primo time. He found me and offer me a place to stay since I had no place to go; it was when they were training that I accidentally go in the way and my flame saved me. They saw it happen had me training to control my flame during that time talbot made a moon ring for my flame. I became their moon guardian but what I really wanted its just to be back with you guys."  Ming-Yue said.

They all nod understanding as Lal say, "They don't even know that you don't want to be a guardian right?"

Ming-Yue nodded as she said " It was more of Giotto deciding it and other agreeing to it so I just went along with it as a away to be reunited with all of you."

The smiled at Ming-Yue and gave her a hug before Reborn said, " Well now we have to stop the two idiot families." They all nodded in agreement.

*NOTE: Chapter 30 will be the last one for this series because I will be starting other KHR story which involves 7 whole new flames. :) Please read that one too when I publish it and Thank You everybody who have read my story! :D*