Chapter 33

"Send it to space most specifically the moon. Making the Templars go in a wild goose chase looking for it. " Ming-Yue said Ezio nods pushing the apple toward Leonardo who he told "You get this to the moon which will be the same even if the Templars are send back where they belong which will be what me and Ming-Yue will be doing."

Leonardo had a 'I cannot do this' kind of look that Ezio gave him positive energy by saying, "We will bring the bodies back for." Ming-Yue lifts an eyebrow at that "What? You do know we cannot carry that many bodies." Leonardo grins at that pulling out a small box from his pocket. "This can store them." Ezio happily took the box from his hand not even asking questions on how he got it since it was obvious that it was not from his time period.

"You expect us to watch how you two go after this really dangerous group by yourselves?" Giotto asked shaking his head along with Tsuna and Reborn not happy for what she was planning which kinda was suicide.

Ming-Yue nods "Yeah plus its not the first time I've had to take down a whole organization by myself. You know that very well Giotto plus either me or Ezio will go through the front and the other through the back hitting both ways to confuse them where it really is coming from."

"Leonardo can work with Shoichi and the others to get that apple to the moon." Tsuna said earning himself a glare from Reborn "You are approving of what she is about to do." Tsuna nods "Yeah after all its their problem all we can do is give them the support they need. I understand very well what it feels to do nothing and just have other do the dirty work. In addition  she can do what she wants she does not need any orders."