Chapter 10

Chapter 10

They all were taken to the hospital with Ming-Yue going there because she was half and half curious.

A blond hair guy name Dino comes in and shows Tsuna that he has the real Vongola half rings as they were talking Ming-Yue grabs the cloud half ring and leaves the hospital in search of kyoya.

Ming-Yue went to Namimori Middle to see if he was in the roof top but for some odd reason he was not there. 

"Where could he be?" Ming-Yue mumbles to herself as she took one last look at the roof top before leaving.

Ming-Yue heads to Namimori shrine just because she had a gut feeling that he might be there and it was right Kyoya was there sleeping on the steps of the shrine.

MIng-Yue shakes her head at the sight as she walks toward him who was sleeping peacefully.

She bends down to his level and whispers "Kyoya wake up." while slightly poking his cheek in which he opens one eye before groaning ant stretching.

He rubs the sleep out of his eyes as he mumble still half asleep "Wh..at?" sometimes he can be cute if he wanted but Ming-Yue was sure she would not tell him that instead she said, "Here have this."

He blinks at her as she grabs his hand and puts the half of the cloud ring.

He looks at it with little interest as he says, "What am I suppose to do with this?"

Ming-Yue smirks as she points to the ring and says, "Protect it from the people that are after it as you wait to fight to win the other half. By me giving you that ring means that I want you to work together with Tsuna and his friends."

He mumbles something about 'Weak Herbivore.' Ming-Yue shakes her head at his words before saying, "Just help them not become best friend with them okay?" Kyoya  shuddered at the word 'Best Friend'

That Ming-Yue could not help but giggle which earn her a raise eye brow from him.