Chapter 9

Chapter 9

As Ming-Yue went down the stairs from the roof top Tsuna cries of help could be heard with some random shouts of "EXTREME!" from Ryohei while Yamamoto was laughing at them as Gokudera was freaking out about poor Tsuna.

Ming-Yue shakes her head at their crazyness when Reborn decides to jump on her shoulder and say, "Ciaossu." Ming-Yue smiles at him as she says, "Hey little chibi." he just shrugs it of because it was Ming-Yue who said but if someone else said it then Reborn will give them hell for sure.

"How is it with Hibari?" Reborn said seriously Ming-Yue sights and starts walking thru the not so crowed hall as she says, "Well I'm getting some process it will be a little hard to get him to come out of his solitude but I don't think it would be impossible." Reborn raises an eye brow at that Ming-Yue smirks.

While saying, "If I was able to break your shell Reborn I would be able to break his." Reborn shade his eyes with his fedora and whispers "Mi dispiace." Ming-Yue obliviously heard that since he was on her shoulder and near her ear.

"Perché?" Ming-Yue asks but he just stays silent for a moment before jumping down and said, "Go back to class." Ming-Yue frowned at his words but knew not to push it so she said, "I'll see you later then." before leaving Reborn gives her a nod.

When she is out of sight Reborn thinks 'I'm sorry. We hurt you and left you alone. Especially me who promised not to leave..."

*Time skip to the weekend*

Ming-Yue was walking back from sparring with Kyoya at the school rooftop. He had started to get use to her being there that he even helps her when random boys try to get her to go out with them. By scaring them off that they are not suppose to crowd. 

Ming-Yue quickly hear Lambos yells of 'I want candy.' or 'No Good-Tsuna carried me!' Ming-Yue giggles at his acts especially when she sees him dragging poor Tsuna around while Gokudera calls him "Stupid cow! let Juudaime go!"

But then something falls from above from the battle that Basil  was having with Squalo. Tsuna and the others go help Basil and fight Squalo but they get easily defeated while Ming-Yue can just watch because she knows its their fight not hers.