Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Ming-Yue  followed Reborn through many hallways still they arrived in front of two large wooden doors that Reborn just opens without even knocking.

Inside the room was a long table that was occupied by Vongola decimo family and the arcobaleno (in their adult forms. Yuni not there since she does not know who Ming-Yue is)

"Reborn what was it important that you had us gather her?" Tsuna said in a more mature voice but still the same voice he had when he was a teen.

Reborn smirks as he steps out of the way from in front of Ming-Yue revealing her to everybody in the room.

Who had wide eyes as they looked at her especially the arcobaleno who were on the verge of tears just by looking at her.

"I knew you would return and she knew it too." Tsuna said with a happy smile as he indicated to Feona who was sitting next to Ming-Yue.

"That's why you kept her... Grazie Tsuna but I have to ask you would let me be the Vongola Moon guardian." Ming-Yue said while looking straight at Tsuna eyes.

The arcobaleno were speechless still not over the shock that Ming-Yue was alive and right in front of them.

While Tsuna and the others were confuse when they heard moon guardian because to them there was only 7 flames of the sky not counting Bermudas flame.

Tsuna blinks trying to understand as he says, "What do you mean moon guardian?"

"Moon guardian is someone who only follows the Vongola boss. I light the way for the sky in the dark night. My duty is to grab all the danger to the vongola and make it disappear." Ming-Yue said

Tsuna lower his head thinking about the past and how it made sense when that guy attacked them all in the party.

But before Tsuna or anybody else could say anything the doors that were closed where slammed open by....