Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Reborn smirks as he looks at all three of them before saying  "She will Hibari." everybody eyes went wide at what Reborn just said that everyone were left speechless also counting Ming-Yue who thought 'He always tries to fight me this will make him so happy I bet.' but after a moment Tsuna says,"Why?!? Hibari always try to fight her!" Reborn smirk widen as he says, "That's why she is the perfect person to train him."

"But how are you going to find Hibari?" Tsuna says in which Yamamoto smile as he says, " He is always at Nanimori school roof top or the office." Tsuna and Gokudera nodded in agreement even remembering when Hibari fought them there because he did not like crowds. Reborn was having fun how things were turn out still the sound of rumble-ling made us look at the source which was Yamamoto who was grinning as he said " Hehehe sorry it was my stomach telling me its hungry. Why don't you guys come over to my house to eat sushi?"

Ming-Yue face lit up at the mention of food that she said "Sushi! I have never tried that before! I want to try it!" Yamamoto grinned and said "My dad makes the best sushi come on." Ming-Yue eyes sparkle in happiness as she grabbed a not so happy Feona from the floor and follow Yamamoto with the others as Reborn rode on her shoulder. Yamamoto opened the sliding door and said "I'm home dad and I brought friends!" his dad came out of the kitchen and greeted us before going to make their sushi. They were chatting as Yamamoto dad made their sushi and Reborn sitting next to Ming-Yue thinking about what he could do to get more information on the Marconia family. They then eat the sushi in which Ming-Yue just fell in love with and maybe Feona too who was eating some fish. As they ate Reborn looked at her proudly and relief that she is alright but he still want to know what happened.