Chapter 2

Chapter 2

She put reborn on her lap trying to make him face her which he did after he wiped the tears away and says "But but how are you here? I don't understand." In a not so to steady voice that completely rare to hear from reborn. Ming-Yue thinks for moment on how exactly explain  to reborn since it's a long story plus knowing reborn he will  surely want every single detail with nothing being left out!

But before she could even speak Tsuna voice said "Reborn? Is everything alright?" from behind the lock door. Reborn face quickly changes to one of annoyance of being interrupted so he jumps down to the floor from her lap and walks toward the door, he takes Leon from on top of his fedora who transforms into a cane in which he uses it to unlock the door and opened door in which slammed into Tsuna. Who was on the floor from the shock that made him fall, he gulps nervously seeing reborn in a not to happy mood.

In that moment Ming-Yue takes the opportunity to get up from the bed and sneak around reborn and Tsuna she only gets to the stairs when reborn says "Where are YOU going?" with a lot of emphasis on the word you. "Well it's getting late and I have to go home because I cannot leave feona in the house without someone there I don't want her to destroy something. So arrivederci Reborn and Tsuna see you in school tomorrow." Ming-Yue said before going down the stairs and leaving the house.

'Hope reborn doesn't discharge his anger on poor Tsuna.' Ming-Yue thought as she walked back to her apartment. When she arrives to the apartment  and opens the door to find things knocked down on the floor her gray eye twitches in annoyance before yelling "FEONA!" in which a white cat with some black spots but mostly white and raccoon color tail and some gray mix with black and white around her hears and little on top of her face like in the forehead. Comes and sits in front of her and meows Ming-Yue just look at the innocent looking feona as she closes the door and cleans the place while grumbling about the mess. In which feona just sits and supervise her cleaning it up.

Ming-Yue was too tired from the day that she did not feel hungry so she took a shower and went to sleep with feona lying next to her.