Chapter 31

Known  casualty: 10

Unknown casualty: ?????

Ming-Yue returned after a month to the Vongola mansion with Reborn at her side as the other arcobaleno had to go some where but will return. The ones who came to meet Ming-Yue and Reborn just as they walked in the mansion was Tsuna and Giotto who had to restrain himself from hugging Ming-Yue as Reborn glared at him.

"Do not you two have something to say?" Reborn said warningly they both gulp nervously as Ming-Yue sights while thinking 'It will not cost you to be nice for once.' Reborn smirked as he heard her thoughts just as Tsuna and Giotto said, "We are sorry for saying you are just a object that we were fighting for."

Ming-Yue face soften as she says, "Is okay just don't do it again." they nod happily as Tsuna said, "I had Spanner and Shoichi look into how to return primo and his guardians back to their own time period-" but was interrupted by Lambo screaming "Enemy! get out!" "No no I'm no enemy!" said other voice that  Ming-Yue quickly recognized as Ezio.

Ming-Yue quickly ran toward the voice which was in Lambo room, Ming-Yue slammed the doors open starting the two of them. Ezio quickly recovered  and took Ming-Yue into his strong arms while saying, "Oh Lunetta." Ming-Yue returns the hug just as Tsuna, Giotto and Reborn arrive.

"Who are you?" Tsuna said all boss like Ezio releases Ming-Yue from his hug his face still being cover from the hood he is wearing as he says, " Ezio." Ming-Yue shakes her head as she says, "But how Ezio. Why are you here."

He looks down at her says one simple word "Templars." a frown made its way to Ming-Yue lips as she said, "Who else came along with you?"

"Well-" "Know this is interesting!" Ezio shakes his head "Leonardo. " Giotto helds his hands up in a pause "Can we get an explanation from the beggining on what is going on?" Ezio and Ming-Yue share a knowing look that she nods giving Ezio the approval to go ahead and explain. Which he does telling them her relationship with Ming-Yue how they are friends, about the templars, and that she is part of the brotherhood.