Chapter 15

*Alexs P.O.V*

"Heey I think Imma go take a quick shower. I don't like not taking a shower everyday. And I don't think I took one yesterday so I'll be back." I say pushing him away a little.

He just hugged me tighter.

"do you have to now?" He asked with a pouty face.

"yes Hayes I do." Keep trying to push him but he's too strong for me.

"Pleeeaaaseee?" He said like a little kid begging for a puppy on they're birthday.

"Pleeeaaaseee what?" I say.

"stay with me."he looks so cute with that baby face he's making.

"Hayes, sweetie, bb, for the third time....no." I say cupping his face in my hands and kissing him on the cheek. "I'll be back before you know it ok?" I added repeating my same action but on the opposite cheek. He looked at me and smiled.

"just don't take to long ok?" He smirked and kissed me on the cheek.

"ok but you have to let go first though." I laugh. He laughs too then lets go of me. I run up my stairs and gather clothes from my closet and a towel. I walk down our narrow hall to the bathroom and turn the water on just how I like it.

**********

I step out of the shower and dry myself. I put on baggy grey sweatpants with a sports bra and my Juicy jacket. I brush my hair out and put it into a messy side braid. You could see part of my belly but Heey it's Sunday and I like to be comfy.

I get out of the still steamy bathroom and walk downstairs. I find everyone at the table eating some grapes and bananas along with grape and orange juice and milk. Everyone But Shawn and Carrie.

"Heyy wheres Shawn and Carrie?"I ask grabbing a full hands of grapes from Hayes' plate. He looked at me and laughed. I joined him.

"I think they're in Shawns room. That's where they went last night." Jack J. responded. I swear if he did something to her Imma kill that boy. Lol not really.

I finish my grapes and thank him. He smiles at me and keeps eating his banana. I run up the stairs and barge into Shawns room. They were laying on his bed. Carrie was curled up next to Shawns chest and shawn
Had one of his hands around her waist rubbing her back. His cheek was pressed against the the top her head. They quickly looked at me. I stood there and have em an awkward smile.

"sorry I just wanted to know where you guys were sorry." I say closing the door and I see Carrie laughing a little. I walk down the hall and find Hayes atty the top of the staircase. He changed into some blue Nike basketball shorts And plain black shirt with a blue snapback. I run to him and embrace him. He follows my actions. He lets go and intertwined his hand with my hand and we start to walk down the staircase. I smile and he speaks.

"I missed you." He said looking back at me.

"Hayes it was only like 1 hour." I say half laughing.

He took out his phone and showed me the time.

It was 11:30.

"I didn't know 1 hour was actually 90 minutes!" He sarcastically teases.

I slap him on the arm lightly. He laughed. His laugh is unique but cute. We got downstairs and walked to the table and sat down so I could eat something.

Today I'd gonna be a good day.

Hopefully....

_______________________________

THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND THE READS!

ENJOY LOVES!