Chapter 12

Chapter 12

 Ming-Yue arrives before anyone else for Kyoyas fight against some kind of huge robot.

It only took a few minutes for all of them to arrive and the battle start.

Ming-Yue was snot expecting a  hard battle but a two hits wins is something amazing.

One hit was on the head the other on the stomach and down goes the robot with all the audience open mouthed at the shortness of the battle.

Ming-Yue starts laughing at what just happened plus how Kyoya threw the whole cloud ring at the pink hair lady while saying, "I don't want this." made her laugh even more.

However she stopped laughing when Kyoya started talking to the boss for a challenge 'He crazy or something! The fight against the boss belong to Tsuna not him. Since the fight is over Reborn would not mind if I kidnapped Kyoya out of there will he?' Ming-Yue thought with a smirk on her lips.

As she got ready to silently jump of the building, landing gracefully and throwing a smoke bomb that she used to quickly but stealthy grab Kyoya and leave.

While the others were blinded by it and also they thought that Kyoya just left on his own which is mostly likely believable since he does hate crowds.

Ming-Yue arrived in a park that was empty since it was night. She let go of Kyoya who did not even strugglee because he knew it was her from the feel of her hands.

Kyoya stretches before saying, "What?" Ming-Yue eye twitches as she says, "You far well not 'What' why did you give the ring back! you should have kept it!" Kyoya looks thought full at her words while Ming-Yue was shaking her head and looking the other direction.

Kyoya took one clear view at Ming-Yue whose long silver hair shines at the moonlight, with matching eyes and her body that goes well with her small and light figure but with curves.

That Kyoya could not resist grabbing Ming-Yue by the waist and pulling her toward him. Which obviously started Ming-Yue who said, "What are..?" but was cut short with Kyoya kissing her.

Ming-Yue was shocked by his actions that she did not know what else to do so she decide to just kiss him back which he was for surely not expecting that but it did not last long as a bullet came flying by them that they had to separate.

Kyoya got in fighting position in front of Ming-Yue who just shakes her head as she says, "Kyoya. You need to leave. They are far more violent than you think plus its my fight since they are after me and not you. So leave."

He was about to argue but one glare from Ming-Yue told him everything he need to know. So he left while saying, "Come back alive or else." Ming-Yue smirks at his last comment as she thinks 'He is just like you Alaude stubborn in your own way.'

Before jumping into the shadows and quickly killing the hidden enemies. Ming-Yue looks at her work which is mostly broken necks since having them being cut would be more of a problem so instead she hidden them well from view still their bodies decayed and were found by their horrible scent. That by then the bodies would be unidentified plus she took their wallets and ripped them to shreds with the wind taking it far away.