Chapter 26

Blake's POV

I can't tell her.. They will go after her. I can't let them kill her. It would literally kill me! The gang is harsh. Truth is... I'm in a gang.... It wasn't my choice. I ha. No choice. It was the only way to keep my family safe. I was a good fighter. The best actually and they threatened me. I need her. I can't bring her into my crazy world though, at least not yet.

After I left her house I went to my brother's house to plan everything out. I would have to fight them.. I thought I could take them on with friends, but there's too many of them.

I decided to make a phone call. "Heeeey man!" I heard him say. "Hey bro. Listen i need your help. Well.. My pack needs your help. The gangs here, and not just a few... We've been invaded." I said with disappointment. I never thought this day would come. "Hmm... Alright. I will get the Bluebloods and mine. I will call all my best men. I suppose you do the same, We'll need everyone." He said in a serious tone. "Okay. Thanks man. I can always count on you Link." I told him. Then we hung up.

Someone knocked on the door and I went to answer it. It was Claire, but she can't be around here! There's guys everywhere watching us! she'll be a new target for them.

I opened the door very quickly and pulled her close to me and quickly closed the door. I leaned against the door as if someone else were to run in. "Woah, what's wrong?" She asked. I just pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. "Baby, don't worry. You can't leave here now. How did you know where I was? Why are you out in the woods alone?" I asked her a chain of questions. "Calm down.. I was taking a walk and thought I heard someone, so I ran to this house because I saw it in the distance. I just wanted to be safe, I didn't know you were here at all. Why are you here?" Suddenly she asked and I got more protective.

I pulled her even more close and turned us around to where she was against the wall. "NEVER walk alone again. It's almost dark! I'm here.. Because my brother lives here with friends." I growled.

She looked a bit frightened. I leaned in and kissed her gently. "I'm sorry I scared you. It's just I love you and I worry a lot about you. You know?" I said to her with sadness filling my eyes. "I know Blakey.. I love you too. You're worrying me also. You feel so distant." She said softly.

We were quiet for awhile, but then I held her hand and pulled her over to the couch. We sat down and cuddled. I wrapped my arms tightly around her and sighed. "What aren't you telling me... Why are you isolating..?" I heard her cry quietly. "Baby.. If I tell you.. you'll be brought into a whole other world... it doesn't matter now though. You've been spotted. They know what you look like.." I whispered sadly.

She quickly tried to escape my grasp but I pulled her in closer. "Don't go.." I said. I wiped the tears off her face and kissed her cheek. "Tell me.. If it doesn't matter then tell me!" She said a bit louder. "I will show you. Words can't describe, you'll just think I'm crazy."

We stood up and I took her to the back door, but looked out to see if any gang men were around first. I didn't, so we walked outside.

I stood far from her and told her to keep a distance from me. She looked confused. She's so cute when she makes that face. "Ready?" I asked loudly so she could hear me. "Yes." She replied back.

I picked her up and arrived her to the shed. She was a bit confused still. I opened the door and put her down.

She softly smiled. I went to the black light in the back of the shed and showed her my secret tattoo... When they took me and made me a part of the gang.. They did this. It was like marking me as one of their fighters.

She blushed and looked away when I started taking my shirt off. "Sorry babe." I winked at her when I took it off fully. She blushed more and looked away. "Look at me." I said. She shook her head no. "Please... Girly?" I asked. She just shook her head again.

I lifted her chin up and kissed her. She kissed me back hesitantly at first. I groaned when she got closer and felt myself getting hot. I pulled away and said, "we have to stop.. Or else.. I won't be able to control myself. It's so hard to control myself around you."

She gasped and blushed again. "You're so cute when you blush." I smiled. She smiled back and kissed me one more time quickly and pulled away.

I showed her the tattoo and she gasped while tracing it. She was intrigued. After explaining how I was taken into the gang she looked a bit sad. I kissed her cheek and apologized. "I am getting out of it today.. Don't worry.." I assured.

We got up and walked hand-in-hand towards the house. I saw a few men that look like they came from the redblood gang. I pulled Claire inside and locked every door and window. "Go sit down NOW!" I yelled. She flinched from my harsh tone and ran to the couch. "What's going on?" She asked with teary eyes. "Redblood gang, They're after us. They want to be more powerful and take over the gang. and I'm my gangs' strongest fighter." I said seriously. She looked at me with wide eyes and said, "oh.."

I called Link and every gang we had an alliance with around me to come to the house. The gang ran to the door and I let them in. Lane went over to Claire. "Hey sweetie. I'm Lane. Your boyfriend's brother's girlfriend. That's confusing!" I heard Lane laugh. "Don't worry. We're ready to kick some ass." She added.

I smiled and saw the other gangs around our house. "We're ready." I said determined.

A/N: who saw it coming?? Haha

I loooove you allllll!