Chapter 24

Claire's POV

I woke up and hear Kendra say, "Claire.. hey... LOVEBIRDS WAKE YO ASSES UP!!!!"

I shot up knocking Blake off the bed and said frantically, "huh! What?! Is something wrong?!?!?"
I heard Kendra laugh and she said, "nothing is wrong, but it is noon! Get your lazy butts up!"

I groaned and heard Blake groan from the floor. I realized now that I pushed him off and went to help him up.

"That hurt tiger." Blake said while acting hurt. "Sowwy." I said in a baby voice and pouted playfully. He stood up and pulled me closely. "Wanna prove how 'sowwy' you are?" he asked me.

I smiled and stood on my tiptoes and kissed him. He instantly kissed back. We were interrupted by Kendra as she slammed open the door and said, "BREAKFAST IS DON- ohhhh sorry! I ruined your guys little 'moment'" we all laughed.

We went downstairs and ate our omelets that Kendra made us. "This is really good!" I told Kendra happily. "Thanks! It is my special recipe!" She beamed.

Blake's phone started ringing and he stood up and said, "be right back babe, I have to take this." He walked out of the room quickly and answered his phone.

"So, how are you guys working out?" Kendra asked me. "We are actually doing very well!" I smiled. "That's good!" Kendra smiled back.

Blake walked in the room and sat back down. "Well... I have to go soon. I have some business to take care of." He said darkly. "Blake what's wrong??" I asked in a concerned tone. "Nothing.. Just don't ask me questions, please." He said also in a darker tone.

I looked away sadly and said, "Kendra.. can you give us a moment?" She nodded and walked out of the room.

"Blake what is wrong. Tell me." I said determined to figure out what 'business' he was talking about. "Nothing Claire. Stop asking." He said in a dull voice. "We tell each other everything though.. I thought-" I was cut off by him yelling, "JUST DROP IT CLAIRE! Leave me alone!"

I stood up and my eyes watered. I threw my cup of water at him and said, "You need to learn how to calm the hell down! I was jut concerned!!!"

He stood up and looked pissed. He walked out of the room and up the stairs. I sat there and cried for a few minutes. Why won't he tell me?! I just don't understand.. everything was fine...

He came back down with his bag. "I'm leaving." he stated. "What?" I asked in disbelief. "I said-" "no I heard you!" I cut him off. "Are you seeing someone else?! or maybe I'm not good enough! I thought things were fine!! JUST LEAVE! If you can't tell me something without getting pissed at me.. then.. Leave... now...." I said loudly at first, but gradually got softer.

His eyes showed sadness and hurt, but then they went back to dark and cold. "FINE! You want me to leave?!?! SO BE IT! Bye!" He yelled and slammed the door shut as he left.

I sat on the floor and cried. I knew that he would hurt me.. I just knew it... Why did I believe he actually loved me?! EVERYTHING was going fine too.. Or so I guess I thought..

Hours passed by and Kendra walked in and hugged me. "Aww... Claire, I'm sorry... He will come back.." She soothed. I just kept weeping; not having the strength to even speak. I just nodded and hoped she was right.. then again.. He hurt me.. So maybe he shouldn't come back for awhile...

"I know what'll cheer ya up!" Kendra shot up and smiled. "I looked up at her with mascara running down my face and asked, "what is that?" She led me upstairs and told me to sit down. She went in the closet and got a cute red party dress. "Let's go to the club! You need a girls night out!" Kendra said excitedly.

I looked at her as if she were crazy and she added, "plus.. we haven't partied in soooo long!!!! Come on Claire don't be a stinker!"

I guess she is right.. I could use a few drinks and some dancing. Hopefully it takes my mind off of Blake...

I nodded and agreed with her. She squealed and then helped me get ready. Once we were done getting ready, we looked in the mirror. Wow.. I look gorgeous! and so does Kendra! "we look perfect!" Kendra sang.

We walked to the car and got in. She got in the drivers side and I in the passenger. I wasn't in the mood to drive tonight.

When we reached the club, we went to the entrance and our friend (the bouncer) let us in. "Hey jake!" We said. "Hey ladies, go on in." He said.

We walked towards the bar and ordered our drinks. I got a coca-cola and Kendra got a glass of water. We sat there and drank our drinks and then went to the dance floor. I started moving to the beat and I felt loose. Kendra and I were dancing and then Kendra started dancing with this hot guy that grabbed her waist.

I though 'oh well' and danced by myself. Soon enough, I felt two arms grab my waist and start grinding with the beat. I followed and thought 'what the hell! it couldn't hurt to have some fun and lay loose tonight! I deserve it after what Blake did!'

I started grinding to the beat also, then turned around and faced him. He was 6"3 and had gorgeous brown eyes. He made male models look ashamed of themselves. "And your name is?" I asked. "Someone, and you?" He responded. "I'm Claire.." I said.

He smiled and said, "trust me, I know" he then started laughing and I realized he was my friend Drake! We were best friends when we were little!!!

"Drake?!" I said in shock. "That is me!" He smiled. I hugged him and said, "Oh my gosh! I missed you so much!!! how was Italy?!" He kept smiling. "It was good, but it sucked being so far away from my best friend." He answered.

"You have no clue how much I missed you." He added. I felt him hug me tighter and said, "HEY! A girl has to breathe!!" He started laughing and released me. "Sorry cupcake." He used his nickname he use to call me as a child. He called me cupcake and I called him brownie. I have now clue why we called each other those names, but it stuck. "No problem brownie." I laughed. "You remembered!" He laughed. "Of course!!!" I also laughed.

We caught up as talked about everything. He moved back and I found out he moved right next door to me! Yay! I have my friend back! (Kendra is my BESTEST FRIEND THOUGH and therefore no one can take her place)

I found Kendra and told her Drake was taking me home. She had the keys, so she'd be okay. She didn't drink anyways and neither did I. I just didn't want to tonight. I felt it wouldn't help, unlike earlier I felt like it would. I changed my mind though.

I got in Drake's car and he started driving to my house, next to his. "So why were you at the club tonight?" he asked me. "Boyfriend ended up hurting my feeling and stuff earlier. He yelled at me and then walked out." I answered sadly. Suddenly he looked pissed. "That jerk.. If he cares about you, he will come back... if not.... Umm.. You have... Me.." He said. I smiled and touched his shoulder signaling my thanks. "Thank you brownie.." I said. He couldn't take me serious and he bursted out laughing, and so did I.

We got to our houses and got out. He gave me one last hug and said, "goodnight cupcake.. I will see ya tomorrow?" and I nodded and hugged him back. "Goodnight." I said.

We parted ways and went inside both of our houses. I went upstairs to lay down. I got under my soft and comfortable cover and started dozing off; feeling a bit better, but my heart still ached.

A/N: long chapter :) hope you loved it! Ally readers inspired me! :D I WONT LET YOU ALL DOWN!!

I LOE YOU ALLLLLLL!!!! <3