Chapter 7

Recap:
--------------------------------------------
Then I felt someone's presence behind me... I looked up and I saw........
--------------------------------------------

Blake.... Great..... This is just perfect... Why is he here? Where the hell is Allie!?!?!?! "Um.... Hi?" I said. "Hey Allie told me to meet you here" he said while smirking. "What?!" I said sounding very confused and angry. "Yeah girly, she said to go to Starbucks because you would be here alone. She also said to tell me she's sorry she couldn't make it" he said. I rolled my eyes and said "she owes me big time." He just laughed and...... Hugged me? "You're so cute when you are mad" he said while still hugging me. "Um.. Can you.. Stop... Hugging me... Please?" I managed to say. I couldn't breathe because he was crushing my lungs!!! "Oh sorry" he said while letting go and sitting in the chair next to me. "I'm gonna go now" I said standing up and turning around to walk to the door. Blake grabbed my wrist. "Wait" he said. "What now?!" I was starting to sound slightly irritated. "Want to hang out at my house?" He asked excitedly. How could I have the heart to turn it down... Oh yeah like this "no Blake and let go" I said while trying to pull out of his iron grip on my wrist. "Please only for an hour! And I won't let go until you agree to come with me" he smirked. "Ugh.... You're so annoying. And what about my car?" I said. Ha! I can't go with him cu my car is here! Yay! Or so I thought. "I will come back and get it later for you" he answered smartly. Oh great.... Now I have to go... Unless... I smile evilly. "Hey um.. Blake?" I said innocently. "Yes?" He said looking confused. God he is cute when he is confused and- wait! Woah!!!! NO NO NO! Blake is ugly no! Well.. Actually- no! Ugh I gotta get away from him. "Can I use the bathroom before we go?" I asked still acting innocent. "Sure" he smiled. "Ok be right back" I said walking off towards the bathroom smiling to myself. He doesn't have a clue haha! I looked up and saw a window when I got to the bathroom. Yes! I opened the window and climbed out. I bumped into something hard... Like... A person? No way? Why would- "girly.... You have something you wanna explain?" I heard a angry Blake say. Oh shit. "U-um..... I was just- you know- I... Urm...." I said with a sigh at the end. Blake pushed me up against the wall and got really close! Too close for comfort if you ask me... "Claire... Don't run from me.. Ok? Why did you try and run?" He asked sounding slightly hurt but it quickly faded away. "I just wanted to go home and sleep" I answered truthfully. I am sooo tired! It was hard to fall asleep last night! I kept waking up in the middle of the night! "Well... Did you really have to try and escape like this? And try and leave me here "waiting" on you when you're never coming?" He asked. I started feeling bad. Blake is so close right now... That's about all I can focus on. I stare at the ground... "Claire? I asked you something" he said. Oh.. I forgot... "Um... Sorry." I said in defeat. "To prove how sorry you are.... Kiss me" he said. I looked up in shock to see if he was serious or just kidding with me. "No..." I said. "Why not?" He asked looking shocked "you know how many girls would die to hear that from me??!!?!!" He said sounding conceded. "Well I'm not like them... Sorry!" I said while trying to move which didn't help at all! He moved closer if that was even possible. "Now... Girly.... Be a good girl and pay the consequence... It's just a kiss" he said. He place his hands on my waist and moved EVEN closer... Oh god.... I've never been kissed... How can I tell him this?! He will laugh and make fun of me!! I know it! I can't tell him and I sure as hell can't kiss him!!! I don't even like him! I mean... Not a lot at least. NO NOT AT ALL! Ugh what's wrong with me?!?! "Girly" Blake whispered as his nose touched mine. "Y-yes?" I said nervously. "Hang out at my house and you won't have to kiss me" he smirked. "O-ok!" I said a bit too quickly. He chuckle and moved away. Phew I can breathe and move again! Blake grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. This is weird of him... We started walking to the front. "What car is yours?" I asked. "Oh... We are taking that motorcycle" he smiled. NO! "No! Now way! Not happening! There is no way in hell tha- AH!" I was in the middle of talking when Blake picked me up and put me on the motorcycle and placed a helmet on my head and got in front of me. "Hold on tight girly.. Don't wanna fall do ya?" He smirked. Why does he always smirk?! He is so annoying... 'But cute' my mind said. NO! stop! Ugh.... I must be tired if I'm thinking that! 'Or you like him! In denial' WHAT!!! No I don't like him... I would know! Plus he is a player, duh! He would only hurt me am break my heart.... Sooo yeah.

He started the motorcycle and started driving. I held on very tight! "I could get use to this" I heard Blake mutter while smiling. "In your dreams" I said. "How did you know?!" He said acting shocked. Oh god... "Are we almost there?" I asked. "Yeah. Around this corner, remember?" He asked as if I were stupid. But I closed my eyes shut tight the whole time. Motorcycles scare me!! "My eyes are closed..." I stated. He just laughed at me and said "haha. You're funny" I just shook my head and said "and you're crazy" we laughed.

When we got there I left go and got off ASAP!! OH SWEET GROUND! How I love the ground! We reached his front door and....

--------------------------------------------

A/N: haha sorry another cliffhanger :P what do you guys think? Comment, vote, and enjoy it!!

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL!!!!