Chapter 16

Claire's POV

When I closed the door I ran upstairs and group texted all the girls.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Claire: HEY! Ready for our girl's night in??!!??!!

Kendra: TOTALLY.! I will be home in a sec. I was at the store :P

Allie: YES!!

Courtney: DEFINITELY!

Claire: ok come around..... 7! And haha ok Kendra.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was 6 now, I decided to take a shower. When I got out it was 6:45. I take very long showers. I can't help it though the water is so warm and I love the way the water feels.

I went to my closet and walked in the back to get my fuzzy pajamas. It is a black tank top with white fuzz outlining the top and bottom and has pink polka dots on in, and the bottoms are pants that have the same design and colors as the top and there's white fuzz outlining the bottom of them. They're my favorite ones. I got them for my birthday last year from Kendra.

I changed and walked to the kitchen to make sure that there was snacks and drinks. Luckily there was. Right when I sat down I heard the front door unlock. It was Kendra. "Hey sorry I want clothes shopping at the mall." She said while giving me a sympathetic smile. "Don't worry." I smiled and then she smiled too. She sat down and we started watching Cartoons, because we are just that awesome.

The door bell rang and I went to answer it. When I opened the door it was; Courtney & Allie.

"Hey! Come on in!" I said while smiling widely. "Hi!!" they both said at the same time. We always have the most fun when we throw sleepovers. "I can't stay the whole time though," said Courtney. "Why?" Allie asked her. "Well... I am gonna go to Jacob's house." Courtney replied. "What about that other guy?" I asked. "Yeah?" Allie and Kendra asked. "Well... I am dating jacob now, I didn't feel like dating Brendan anymore." Courtney said while smiling.

We looked at her in disappointment. That's Courtney for ya. We all just sat in the living room and talked for 10 minutes and then Courtney had to leave. "Bye!" She said. "Bye!" We said in unison.

"Scary movie?" Kendra suggested. "Yes!" Allie shouted with excitement. "Sure!" I said. I don't always like them, they creep me out alot too... But it's a sleepover! It is abnormal not to watch a scary movie at a sleepover!

They chose the recent insidious. Oh great. "Isn't this really scary?" I asked shyly. "Yeah but it's good!!" Kendra shrieked. "I heard it was worth watching! So we should watch it!" Allie said with as much enthusiasm as Kendra. "Ok.." I hesitantly said.

"Where is the popcorn C?" Kendra asked me. Crap. I knew I forgot something! "Sorry, I'll go get some from the store around the corner. I will just walk." I said. They both nodded their head and said, "be safe." "I will be right back! Bye!" I yelled across the house as I went to the front door to leave.

I forgot my jacket! Oh well too late I'm already, almost, half way there. I started shivering. It is dark and creepy. I have to go down the darkest and scariest ally too.... Oh great! I forgot I had to turn down there. Time to be fearless... Which is impossible for me! Ugh. The wind was wicked and the street lamps were dimmed. This looked like a murder scene!

I kept walking and just as I thought I was safe...... Something or should I say someone grabbed me and picked me up over their shoulder. I screamed a horror-filled scream! Like those movie when the girl gets killed, Yeah that scream... Who was it?! Where is he taking me?! Why?! I started I panic!

I kicked the mystery guy in his stomach... Hard! I heard sound of pain as he came crashing to the ground and taking me with him. He landed on top of me and I looked up to see who grabbed me.

"Damn... You're tough for a female!" The man said sounding slightly shocked. "Get off me! And let me go!" I snapped. "Hmmmm nope, sorry I can't do that." He said while smiling evilly. His voice was like a terrible and scary thunderstorm and his smile was poisonous and wicked.

I tired to get out of his grasp when he got up taking me with him. My brilliant plan failed. I decided to scream, "HELP! PLEASE! HELP ME OMG PLEASE!" I screamed with all the air in my lungs. "Shut up! Whiney freaking brat!" He snapped and pushed my head into the wall with such great force I thought he smashed my skull. To my luck no one was going to rescue me..... Or so I thought....

"GET OFF OF HER! NOW!" "Blake...?" I barely whispered as the ally got darker and my eyes got heavier and everything started to faze to darkness. Next I know I pass out...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Blake's POV

"Blake...?" I heard her whisper. This guy is so gonna get it for what he has done to her! I threw him against the wall and watched him fall to his knees. I punched him repeatedly and listened to him beg me to stop. He didn't listen when she wanted to stop. "Please.." The man said. "YOU WERE GONNA KIDNAP HER AND RAPE HER FOR ALL I KNOW!" I shouted with hate fiercely sparking in my eyes and venom in my words. "S-sorry.." The man said. I punched him one last time and he was out cold.

I went over quickly to Claire and checked her heartbeat. She was still breathing and her pulse was suddenly lower than usual. "Claire?" I barely whispered while moving her hair out of her face. Tears actually built up in my eyes and threatened to fall. I leaned down and whispered, "please.... Please.... Don't leave me... Be ok....." A tear fell down my face slowly as I picked her up and ran down the street looking for a hospital.

A/N:
HEY! What did u think?! I'm sorry I made u wait too long :( I will try harder to update more and ASAP!!
I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!