Chapter 23

On the way there it was quiet at first. Not a weird or awkward silence, but a comfortable one.

I felt Blake grab my hand and bring it to his lips. I smiled at him and thought of how lucky we were for everything to work out the way it did. I'm happy that his family is alright :)

We pulled into the restaurant and went inside. "Hello, table for two?" The guy asked us. "Yes." I answered.

Blake held my hand as the guy led us to our table. "Here is your table, and your waiter will be here shortly. Enjoy." He said smiling and then walked off.

I looked at Blake and smiled as he smiled at me. "So, there is a house down the street for sale and since the house burnt down, my family and I are going to move there." Blake told me while holding my hand across the table. I was relieved that the house was still in walking distance and close to mine. "That's good!" I smiled.

Our order arrived and we ate while chatting about different topics like: the future college plans, dreams, etc.

We got back home and went inside. I went to the kitchen and started to clean the dishes that I forgot about earlier. I felt two arms wrap around my body from behind me and Blake kissed my cheek. "Want help?" He offered. "Nah, I'm about done here. Thanks though." I smiled.

He turned me around and kissed my lips gently and said, "come on, let me help you. It'll get done quicker." I finally gave in and let him help me load the dishwasher.

He smiled knowing he won as I glared playfully at him, and I splashed him with water. "Oops!" I said acting innocent, while laughing. "Ha ha ha, very funny!" He said while taking soap and rubbing it in my hair and laughing.

I gasped and said, "OH, it is ON!" I ducked down, dodging the sponge full of soap as he threw it at me and sprayed him with water. We were both laughing and trying to get each other back.

I slipped back and he caught me and pulled me into him. We couldn't stop laughing. He stepped back with me in his arms, and tripped on the sponge that he had thrown earlier.

I landed on top of him and blushed. I tried to get up, but he wrapped his arms around me and suddenly all the laughing stopped. He moved my hair out of my face and held me gently. He sat up with me slowly and kissed me passionately.

No matter how many times we kiss, that feeling and the butterflies NEVER go away. I smiled and kissed back while wrapping my arms around his neck.

He stood up and motioned for me to jump up. I jumped up and he grabbed my legs wrapping them around him and smiled slightly, still not breaking the kiss.

He carried me somewhere, which I believe was my room that we had both been sleeping in. He sat me down and gently pushed me back to where he was over me.

I finally broke the kiss and said, "You smell like soap." While laughing. He laughed and said, "we need to clean the kitchen and take showers." So we both got up and went to clean the kitchen.

After we cleaned the kitchen we went to the bathroom and got towels and washcloths out of the closet. "You can take yours first." I told him. "You don't wanna join me?" He said while smirking. I blushed and said, "N-no.. No thanks.." He came over to me and pulled me close and said, "Don't worry, I was kidding. I mean, it'd be very nice.. but I want to wait until you're fully comfortable with it and everything, because.. I love you." After he said that, he kissed me softly and hugged me. I hugged him back and said, "Thank you.. That means a lot to me, I love you too Blake."

He told me to take my shower first, so I did. I quickly took my shower and got dressed in my comfy pajamas. He got in the shower after me and then changed into his pajamas also.

I was downstairs making popcorn for a movie and I sat on the couch waiting for it to be done. Blake came down the stairs, and sat with me pulling me on his lap, and kissed my temple. "What are we watching tonight?" he asked. "Hmmmm... I don't know." I told him. I was thinking of something to watch and then a movie popped into my mind!

"Grown Ups 2!!!" I said excitedly. That movie is soooooo funny! I love watching that movie!! He laughed and said, "Okay babe."

When the popcorn was done, I went and put it in a big bowl for Blake and I to share. Blake carried the bowl and gave me a piggyback ride upstairs xD

We both got under the covers and got comfortable, while cuddling closely. We pressed 'play' on the remote for the movie to start and watched the movie. I ate as much popcorn as I could and so did Blake.

We laughed at the funny parts of the movie and soon enough, it was over. We turned off the tv and lights and cuddled up and I heard him whisper, "I love you so much, goodnight beautiful." After that I dozed off and there was nothing but silence filling the room and love.

A/N: I'm sorry. I almost gave up on writing this book, because I have lost SOO many readers and I wasn't feeling this book anymore, but I believe I will try more and do better now.

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL!!!!!