Chapter 20

Blake's POV

It's gone... All of it... Everything... My family... My dog... Everything.... All I have left are the memories. I can't believe I yelled at Claire like that.. I'm terrible! I'm happy he is letting me stay with her because I don't even know what I'd do without her. I'm lucky to have her.

When she said that I could move in with her I was shocked! I was thinking of asking her, but don't want to be selfish an invade her space more.

We were walking to her house (our house now) in silence. It wasn't awkward silence... Just, sad still. It is bad enough to lose something, but all at once... Is worse... My mom, dad, and brother... Are gone!

My brother was ill and staying home today.. My mom works from home and my dad stayed home to help watch my brother. Mom probably left something on and it started a fire when they were all taking a nap.

The thought made me sob more as we reached her door. He turned around and looked at me with saddened eyes and tears filling them. "Blake... I don't know what else to say.." She said sadly.

There isn't really anything more that she can say right now.. "I know.." I whispered. "I'm so sorry.." She said while hugging me tightly.

I hugged her back and a tear fell down my face. I feel so weak and worthless right now...especially crying in front of her. "I love you... You still have me Blake and always will," she told me while kissing me lightly. I pulled her closer and kissed her back.

She opened the door and I followed her upstairs. "If you want you can take the bed and I will sleep on the floor," she said. "Why don't we share?" I asked. "I didn't think that you'd want to." She said shyly. "I do.. Plus... I wouldn't be able to sleep without you by my side tonight..." I told her honestly. And that was how I felt. I'm not really going to get much sleep anyways. Tonight is gonna be a long night, I can just tell.

We cuddled up and I heard her whisper, "goodnight, I love you." I smiled and said, "goodnight girly, love you too." Maybe I just might get some sleep tonight.

A/N:
HEYY!! Sorry :P I hope u guys like the update :) you all are amazing!

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL!!!!