Chapter 32

Claire's POV

We reached the club and Drake and I walked up to the entrance. The bouncer let us in and we muttered a thanks.

The music was definitely connecting to my body and mind. I could just dance the night away. But tonight I'm going to try and forget Blake by a glass of vodka.

We went to the bad and ordered our drinks and started to talk about how the day was. "Today has been pretty good." I said. "Yeah. It's been fun. I missed our hangout days when I was gone." Drake pouted. I giggled and nodded. He laughed with me.

I wonder where Kendra is. She called and said she would be a bit late. She also mentioned that something big would happen tonight.. I wonder what.

I started to feel a stress relieving buzz overcome me. "Let's dance, yeah?" Drake smiled. I nodded and took his hand, "Let's"

We started to dance to the best of the music and I felt myself loosen up. Of course I wasn't grinding against Drake, But we were casually dancing. As friends, you know? Not too close to each other's bodies yet close enough for others not to grab the other away and dance.

I heard someone tell my name and saw Kendra run up to me. "Heey!" I slurred a bit. "Hey Claire. How much did you drink??" She asked. She was very I concerned it seems. "Umm I dunno! But whatever! it worked! I now feel loose!" I giggled. She shook her head and then said, "Drake! why'd you let her drink this much?!" he looked down sadly and muttered an apology.

"Aw leave him alone! He wouldn't have been able to stop me either!" I laughed and then hugged Kendra. "Don't worry. It is alllllll oookay!" I added.

Kendra hugged me back and then said, "well, umm sorta." I was puzzled. I'm always puzzled.

I just resumed dancing with Drake. I would dance the night away! Nothing can stop me!! Except... Drake getting pulled away and being enveloped in someone's arms... That ended my dancing.

The guys arms were fairly familiar. I instantly felt safe, yet hurt. Who was it you ask? Blake... The one and only player himself.

"Look.. Let me explain." He pulled me away from the crowd. We were in a back room now and I was already trying hard not to burst down into tears. He finally returns and it ha to be tonight?? He already crushed me with his letter and now he acts as if he can fix it.. Unbelievable..

"Go away.." I whispered. I was still buzzed and didn't have strength to pull away. "Claire.. Listen okay?" He said while his eyes were boring into my own. His eyes started to water as I finally let go and cried. I couldn't hold it back.. No matter how hard I tried. It just hurts too badly.

"Look. My ex Ashley said I had to avoid you for awhile. She said she would force me into her gang unless I stayed away. I should have fought harder for you. Seeing you with another guy tonight crushed me. I didn't write that damned letter either! it was Ashley. Girly, I would never EVER hurt you.. I wouldn't ever hurt you on purpose. I'm so sorry.." he whispered as a tear fell down his face slowly. I hugged him tightly and he gladly hugged me back. "I love you, girly. I always will." he added.

I cried more and said, "I love you so much.. you have no idea what heartache I've gone through lately." He brushed my hair out of my face and kissed my forehead. "I have an idea. I felt about the same. Especially now, seeing you this way. So crushed and hurt. I swear I will make sure Ashley leaves us alone for good!" Blake smiled sadly.

I nodded and he leaned in close. He kissed me ever so softly and then it turned very needy and passionate. The kiss released all the pain we felt and how desperate we were to fix it. I needed him and he needed me..