Chapter 34

Claire's POV

Kendra walked in the room and cried, "I'm so sorry. You're always ending up in the hospital." I giggled a bit and was crying too,

"I know. I might as well live here!" She giggled at my attempt of a joke also.

I was still broken from making Blake leave, but I just have to think and clear my mind. I've been through so much lately.

"I made him leave..." I whispered. I just had to do what was right for me. I knew I would end up broken more if he stayed.

"Aww hun, I am sorry you've been through a lot." She said as she hugged me while I just cried on her shoulder.

She has always been there for me and I cannot thank her enough for it. When I need help, she is always there.

"What happened after I blacked out?" I asked her.

"Well... A lot happened. First, Blake tried hitting Drake again because he blamed him for you getting in the way. By the way, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"I thought he would see me and stop.." I muttered.

She shook her head and sighed. "Well, anyways,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(What happened when Claire blacked out)

Ashley came running outside and yelled, "How did you get out?! Blake! Why are you with them? I thought you were on my side babe!"

Blake stood up and yelled, "I love Claire! leave us alone okay?! Find some other guy!"

"NO! I need you!" She screamed.

"Well, I need Claire. And she needs me. She deserves more than this AND me.." He barely mumbled.

"Well, good luck needing someone dead!" Ashley pointed a gun at Claire and was about to fire when Kendra kicked the gun out of her hands.

Kendra picked up the gun and shot Ashley. "Good luck needing someone WHEN YOU'RE dead." Kendra yelled at Ashley's dead body.

They called the police and the ambulance was on its way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After she told me the story I gasped "Wow.. That's a lot to miss.."

I can't believe all of that happened when I was out. That's just... It's just too much. I would've been dead if it weren't for Kendra.

"Thank you Kendra. For everything." I whispered as I hugged her.

"Don't worry about it. I know that you would do the same thing for me." She smiled.

"When can I get out if here?" I asked. This hospital bed is not the most comfortable. And I'm so tired of being in a hospital.

"I think you are allowed out today actually. I will go ask the nurse and doctor. Hold on." She got up and left the room.

Blake said that I deserve more than him... That seemed to make me more upset. I love him.. I really love him.. I just.. Need time.

"Knock knock." Drake smiled as he entered the room.

I looked over and saw he had a bouquet of flowers in his hands. He has always been so kind and sweet to me. He hasn't ever hurt me..

"Thought you would like these so I bought them for you. I know roses are your favorite." He said while placing them on the table next to me.

"Thank you." I said while smiling over at him.

"Are you okay? How are you feeling? You look... Well of course you look beautiful as always, but the redness around your eyes says you've been crying." He titled his head to the side.