Chapter 31

Blake's POV

So... My phone was stolen, my wallet also. I wish I knew the way home.. To Claire. I should've never started a fight with her. It's just.. My ex threatened me. She said she would hurt Claire. And Ashley has killed before.. She is a gang leader. Yeah, I know, a girl being a gang leader is weird. But she also said I had to be in the gang if I was caught around Claire. I'm not into being in a gang. It would jut hurt Claire more.

Ashely picked me up after I left Claire's the day I walked out and dropped me off in the middle of nowhere. She someone took my phone and wallet. Now I'm kinda living a homeless life. This place is far from Claire. I hate it.

I hate the fact that Ashley knows about Claire. I had that Ashley will do anything to hurt Claire and I. Why can't she move on??

I climbed a tree to see if I could spot a building in the distance. Maybe they'd have a phone?

I caught sight of a gas station and my face lit up! FINALLY!! It's been a whole day without food or water! And I love food! Sooo that didn't work out to well for me. :(

I wish I would've just stuck by Claire's side. I could've protected her if someone were to hurt her. Maybe I could've fought harder. I feel like a piece of crap.

I just really really hope that Ashley leaves Claire alone now that I stayed away for awhile. I can't wait to get back to Claire.

I saw something shine in the sunlight and I saw it was my phone! I ran to it and wondered if she dropped it on purpose or not?

I don't know.. I checked my messages and they were from Kendra. Kendra's message said, "You are a coward! You are stupid!!! How could you hurt Claire like that?! She's such a special person and you crushed her soul!!! And heart!!! Ugh.. I had hope in you guys too.. But a letter?! Really?! I thought you loved her. But no you just break up with her and don't give her a reason! You disgust me.." I was so confused. Letter? What letter?

I called Kendra to see what she meant. It rang a few times and she sent me to voicemail, so I called again.

She answered in an aggravated tone. "What do you want?!" She growled. "Umm what do you mean letter?" I asked. She didn't answer. "Hello?" I said.

"You mean.. You didn't... You didn't send that letter and necklace??" She said a bit shocked. "No. Now what do you mean letter and necklace?!" I asked more curious to know. It sounds like someone impersonated me... And I know just who would do such a thing.... ASHLEY!

After Kendra told me everything. I was furious. I saw the name of the gas station and told Kendra to pick me up. She was a bit upset because she was with her boyfriend, but she was happy otherwise to find out I didn't write that stupid letter.

I don't care if Ashley sees me with Claire! I am madly in love with Claire am nothing can stand in my way. Not even a gang. Not a million gangs. No one.

-a few minutes later-

Kendra showed up and I got in the car. "Hey." I greeted. "Hi" she said back.

It was quiet or awhile until I broke the silence, "where is Claire?" I asked. "Umm with Drake." She answered a bit uneasily. What?! Who is Drake! "Who is that?" I asked angrily. "Her best guy friend. He is like her brother to her. They're close." She answered.

I was still furious. I don't want ANY GUY close to my girl. What if he makes a move on her?! "I don't like the sound of that.." I said while trying to calm my temper. "Don't worry. Although they don't know that you didn't write the letter yet. So when we see them at the club, then you can't just waltz in there and sweep Claire off her feet." Kendra said while turning down the road to get to the club.

I can't wait to settle things with Claire. And this guy Drake.. well, I hope he doesn't think he is gonna take Claire from me!

A/N: hope ya liked this update! I know it probably sucks. I dont feel inspired as much. I'm starting to get some negative comments :/