Chapter 18

Claire's POV

It is Saturday now. I woke up at 9am an looked around the hospital room. I can't wait to go home today. I wonder if Kendra is okay. I decided to call her.

"Hey Claire, are you ok?" She asked right away her voice full of concern. "Yeah, I'm going home today." I smiled. "Oh! Cool!" She said excitedly. "Yeah." I said. "So do you need to be picked up?" She asked. "No, Blake I going to." I answered. "He hasn't left there once except yesterday." She said while sounding swooned. "I heard that. I made him yesterday, so e could get some sleep." I told her. She laughed and said, "wow." We laughed for awhile and it felt nice. "I almost forgot him.." I said sadly. "Oh wow.. I'm sorry.. I'm glad you remembered because that would've killed him." She frowned. "Yeah... He was hurt and begged me to remember who he was. He kissed me to remind me who he is. I think it just took my mind a little to recover and process everything." I said. "Yeah," she said. "Well gonna go clean so the house is ready for you to come back." She added. "Ok bye." I smiled.

Once I hung up the nurse walked in. "Hey sweetie. Ready to go?" She asked. "Very." I smiled. "Ok, well do you want to wait in the waiting room?" She asked. "Sure." I smiled.

She walked me down to the waiting room and it was now 10:30am. Blake is supposed to come and get me at 11:00am. I got on my phone and started reading my favorite book on Wattpad.

I was reading when I felt someone come up behind me and hug me. Blake :)

"Hey Blake." I smiled without turning around. "Guess again." The guy said. Wait? If it isn't Blake then.... ALEX! "Hey Alex!" I said still smiling. "Hey. Where is um.... He?" Alex asked me slightly afraid as he sat next to me. "Blake will be here any minute. How did you know I was here?" I asked. He looked at me and said, "everyone knows.. We were all hoping you'd wake up. Everyone visited you; of course Blake was there the whole time, but we did anyways." He said. "Wow, thanks." I smiled. "Yeah... I um... I got a girlfriend." He smiled shyly. "Oh my gosh! Who?!?!" I asked excitedly. "Well.. Her name is Casey." He answered. "What's she like?" I asked quickly wanting to know all the details. "She is nice, kind, and sweet. Blonde hair that reaches her lower back about the same as yours, crystal blue eyes, and she smiles a lot." He smiled while describing her to me.

"She sounds perfect!" I smiled. "She is." He said. We sat there for a minute in silence as I thought of what to say. "I'm really happy for ya bro," I said. "Thanks sis." He smiled. We've always seen each other as a sibling. "Well... I better go now." He said while giving me a side hug. "alright, see ya around." I said. "Bye," he waved as he walked away.

I wonder if Blake forgot about me. What's taking him so long? I decided to call him. "Hello?" A girl answered. A girl..... Why would a girl answer his phone... "Anyone there?" She said. I hung up and cried. I started walking home not realizing that I could've called Kendra to pick me up.

When I reached my doorstep I unlocked the door and went straight to my room and took a shower. During my shower I cried an cried and cried. I don't know why I actually believed that he "loved" me... I'm so stupid and naive... I got down on my knees and sobbed more as I felt the warm trickles of water go down my back suddenly turn colder. I didn't care. I don't wanna move... I turned around and let the cold water run down my saddened and steamed face. I just wanted to lay there and cry. So I did.

I gently turned around to lay in the bathtub while the shower was running still. I curled up in a ball and sobbed.

I don't know how long it was, but I finally got out and dressed in comfy pajamas. I went to my bed and lay down. I didn't have anymore tears to cry, my heart was shattered to pieces, and I didn't want to move.

I heard a soft knock at my door. "Come in," my voice cracked. "Hey glad to see you're ho- What's wrong?!" Kendra said while walking into the room and walking quickly to my bed and sat on the edge. "A girl answered Blake's phone..." I whispered. "Oh, Claire... I'm so sorry." Kendra said while tearing up. "Me too.." I said barely being able to stop the tears as they threaten to fall once more. "Movie?" She asked. I just shook my head and curled up in covers. "Okay... I will be right back, I'm going to go get you some water." She said while giving me a sympathetic look. I nodded and looked at the ceiling.

She left the room and my phone rang. It said "BLAKEY" across the screen... I decided to answer it and give him a piece of my mind! To stand up for myself! And to break up with him.. "Hey Blake! You think you could just cheat and I would never find out huh?! Well today I called you while I was waiting and some girl answered it! I can't believe you! We are so-" "hello, I'm sorry this isn't... Um Blake, this is Mindy from the flower shop and he left it here while picking up flowers for his girlfriend in the hospital going home today." She said. My eyes grew wide as I started crying again. "I'm sorry.. I thought.." I started to say but couldn't. "You thought I was a girl he was messing around with, I know. Could you come pick up the phone now?" Mindy asked. "Sure.." I said.

I went to the flower shop and went inside. "Hey." I said. "Hello," I'm assuming Mindy said. "Mindy? Right?" I asked. "Yep, that's me." She smiled. She handed me the phone and said, "next time try and figure out exactly what happened, it'll save you a lot of tears and heartache." She said handing me a tissue and giving me a sympathetic look like Kendra did. "Thanks.. Bye." I said while walking out the door.

The phone rang and I answered it. "Hello?" I said. "CLAIRE! You have my phone? Where are you?! I've been at the hospital forever waiting for you to come down and some nurse just said that you ran out of here crying?! And you were with some guy?!" She yelled all to quickly. "Your phone was at the flower shop and the woman answered it so I thought... That.. You were...-" "cheating" he cut me off lowering his voice. "Yeah.." My voice cracked. "I would never do that to you.. You should know that Claire!" He sternly said sounding pained. "I know now.. I'm sorry. And the guy was Alex, he stopped by to say hello and tell me about his new girlfriend. We are like siblings remember?" I said. "I remember, I'm also sorry. I just.. Thought I lost you," he said while sighing. "Well don't move! There's a bench right in front of the store wait there for me, ok?" Blake asked. "Sure." I replied. I was relieved and my heart felt lighter. "Ok bye baby." He said. "Bye." I said while walking towards the bench and sitting down.

I sat there and wiped my eyes with my sleeve. I can't believe I accused him of cheating without figuring out all the details first... I'm horrible. I sat there just thinking about that and then Blake showed up with his hands behind his back.

"Hey girly," he smiled while sitting down facing me with his hands behind his back still. "Hey, whatcha hiding?" I giggled. He pulled out flowers from behind his back. They were roses. A dozen roses.. I LOVE roses.. How did he know that? "How did you know that I love roses?" I asked. "Um... In... 1st grade... You always drew them.. And said you loved them.." He shyly said while not making eye contact. "We were in the same class?" I asked. "Yeah.." He said. "You remembered that?" I asked adoringly. He shyly nodded and I hugged him while setting my flowers beside me. He hugged back and I muttered, "Thanks Blakey.." I felt him smile as he hugged me tighter. "Anything for you." He said. I smiled and felt very tired. "I love you," he whispered. "I love you also." I smiled.

ALL MY READERS THAT LOVE THIS STORY AND THIS COUPLE COMMENT AND TWEET "#BLAIRE" !!!!!!!! :D make it trend somewhere! Also follow me on;
twitter: Samantha_Scott2
Instagram: Sammi123456

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!