Chapter 5

Blake's P.O.V

She was so cute when she cuddled up beside me. I wished that we could stay like that forever... But she noticed eventually and she hurriedly moved away. I was so tempted to pull her back but she was blushing and stuttering. "S-sorry... I-I didn't notice" She blushed. "I don't mind really. Your reactions are cute" I laughed. "U-umm..... Oh ok" she said. She got up and put in another movie except this time it was a comedy. Jack & Jill. The one with Adam Sandler. She went over to the kitchen and made popcorn. After a few minutes she came back and sat down closest to the opposite edge of the couch. I could tell she was still thinking about earlier. I moved closer to her and she stiffened. I was in the middle of the couch and I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me. This made her breathless and she avoid my eyes. She kept her eyes glued to the screen as if nothing was happening so I leaned close to he ear and whispered "hey ya gonna share that popcorn?" Her eyes widened and she looked at me but quickly looked away seeing how close we were. "S-sure" she stuttered. Gosh she so darn cute when she blushes and stutters. I grabbed some popcorn and kept holding her close. A few minutes later she relaxed and leaned on me! I was really surprised. I thought she would've moved by now or make an excuse to get up. She cuddled closer to my side and rested her head on my shoulder. I smiled secretly to myself. When she laughed at the movie I couldn't help but look down at her and smile. She's so cute :) she notice I was staring and looked up. "What?" She questioned looking at me weirdly. "Oh nothing" I smiled. "You're looking at me weird?" She said sounding confused. If only she knew. I can't believe she has this affect on me. I will have to tell her one day. "No I just think you're really cute" I answered truthfully. She looked down embarrassed. "Sorry... I was probably laughing too loud, right?" She said shyly. "No.... It's quite cute if you ask me" I smirked and kissed the top of her head. She didn't answer but instead looked back at the screen and smiled.

After the movie was over it was time to go. "So... Um thanks I had fun today" she said. "No problem girly" I smiled. She walked me to the door and surprisingly gave me a hug. I hugged her back and played with her hair. "We should hang out again tomorrow" I said. "Yes... We shall" she smiled which made me smile. "Ok so it's a deal" I said still hugging her. She tried to move but I pulled her tighter and closer if that was even possible then kissed the top of her head. I heard her breath hitch in her throat. She gulped and hesitated to hug me back again. I smiled and felt her smile against my chest. "So I should be going" I whispered. "Ok" she whispered while pulling away. I almost whimpered that she let go but I knew if she didn't then I never would have. With that I said goodbye and she did too and I walked across the street back home. I went up to my room when I got inside and went to bed with a smile on my face hoping to see her in my dreams.