Chapter 33

Claire's POV

I woke up and Blake wasn't there. I wondered where he was and then I saw a note... But... It was pink? Oh well, Blake is so weird haha

I picked it up and it read "I warned you.. I've given you chances to back off. Now, you're forced to. You'll never see his pretty face again. XOXO ash :*"

I started teared up the letter and tears started to fall rapidly down my face. What did she do?! Where is he?! OMG... Blake!

I ran down the stairs and ran into Kendra. "Hun, what's wrong?!" She yelled. "B-Blake. He is... Gone!"

She looked confused and then put the note back together. Her eyes widened and a tear fell from her eye. "OMG... Claire... I'm so... Sorry.." Kendra whispered as she hugged me.

I ran out the door with Kendra and started running to the house in the woods where the gang fight took place. He's got to be there. Where else would he be???

I ran as fast as I could until I heard a car horn. I looked over and saw Drake. Kendra opened the back door and I tried to jump in but slipped. Kendra grabbed my arm before I fell down, under the back tire.

"We were going to stop!" Drake screamed. "Are you crazy?!" He added. He looked back at me from the mirror and said, "we'll discuss this later. Let's find 'your love' " he said while smiling sadly.

I nodded and then felt bad. I felt bad because I worried him. I hope Blake is okay...

We got to the house and I ran to the door. I banged on the door but nobody answered. "Move." Drake ordered. I backed up and Drake kicked the door down.

I have him a quick side hug and ran in the house. I trembled with fear, knowing that I could potentially get shot.. But Blake is worth it.

I heard something coming from the basement and snuck down the stairs making sure to keep in the shadows.

I saw Blake.. But he wasn't tied up.. He was... Kissing.. Kissing the girl I assume is.. Ashley. I tried not to make a sound, but couldn't help the sobs.

I tried to run back up the stairs but a very muscular man was in my way. Two more men showed up pushing Kendra and Drake forward and down to the ground. The one guy did the same to me.

"Well well well... Looky who we have here Blakey wakey. Isn't that your little 'girlfriend' " Ashley said while smirking. I cringed at her tone and voice.

"No." Blake said. "I told you that I dumped her. Remember Ash?" He said while pulling her close. "Liar. I saw you with her last night at her house! I left her a nice text, remember? I told you that you could only go back there to tell her you never wanted to see her again! You lied to me Blakey." She fake pouted. "I know. I'm sorry babe. It won't happen again." He smiled.

This can't be happening... I-it was ALL perfect yesterday. He came back... And... He was sorry. And he loves me. I must be dreaming! I have to be!

More tears stained my face as Blake looked down at me. "I will take her to the dungeon. You take the others." His eyes were so dark and full of apathy. I can't believe him...

"Why..?" I whispered. "Do as I say." He whispered back. I was confused.

"Just go along with it. I'm sorry. She is dangerous. I'm taking you to a false cell. There's a window that I unlocked. Climb out of there and run home. Got it?" He added.

I was still crying and asked, "did you mean anything you told her just now?" He just shook his head and yanked me up. I winced at this.

I knew that he had to though in order to look like he wants nothing to do with me.