Chapter 2

Claire's P.O.V

~morning~

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

Ugh. Omg! Make it stoooooop!!! Oh, it's my alarm.... I hate waking up in the morning to get ready for school. I finally got up and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and made cereal and sat on the couch an watched the best show of ALL time SPONGEBOB!!

Who doesn't like SpongeBob?? When I finished eating I went to the bathroom to get ready. You know makeup, hair, brush my teeth, etc. I looked over at the clock and saw I have about 2 minutes before the bus arrives, so I went the the door and opened it after I got my backpack and stood there waiting. I don't usually go outside to wait with all the other people. As I said before I'm not that social. Plus I don't know anybody out there so why go and awkwardly stand out there??? Don't know about you but I'm fine standing inside behind this glass door.

The bus finally arrived and I went outside and started walking to it. The best thing is that the bus stop is right on the corner of the street in front of my house. It's especially good in the winter so I can stay inside and not freeze until the bus shows up. When I got on the bus I sat down and put in my headphones so I didn't have to hear all of these crazy noisy people. Who is this loud in the morning?!?!? The bus came to its last stop which is Kendra's stop btw. When she got on she said "hey anything new?" And looked at me like she was up to something. I got suspicious. "Um.... No not really, why?" I asked curiously. "Oh I was just wondering." She told me. Then I remembered the texts from yesterday. If I don't tell her about this then she will kill me later. "So... Actually yeah, kinda, um.... You know Blake? Well he commented on one of my insty pics and said 'hey it's Blake. You should text me' and then he left his number and we had a little conversation" I said in a voice nothing more than a whisper. "WHAT?!" She said very loudly. "Shhhhhh! Be quieter someone is going to hear you" I whispered. "Sorry.... So.... Show me the texts already! What are you waiting for!" She said excitedly while her eyes showed amusement and confusion at the same time. When I got done showing her the texts we were pretty close to the school. Kendra and I have all the same classes because we chose to have our schedules match. When we got off the bus, and went inside, there was a lot of people crowded in the hallways. When we finally reached our class we sat down and let the snooze fest begin.

The rest of the day went normally.

Math

Science

Art

Lunch

Social studies

Theater

Gym

It felt like the day just dragged on forever. It didn't feel like this yesterday? Why today? I dunno. When Kendra and I got outside to wait for the bus, the bus was probably going to be very late so we looked for more people to talk to. "HEY CLAIREEEEE" yep you guessed it.... Molly. "Hey Molly" I said calmly. "So I talked to him yesterday! He is so hot! And he is really sweet!! Lets go together and talk to him" she said while pulling me towards him. When we reached him she didn't let go because she knew I would make a run for it. I sighed. "Whatcha so moody for?" None other than Blake asked. "I'm not moody I just don't feel like talking." I answered. "Well since you're already talking I don't think it would hurt, don't ya think?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and said "whatever" I got out my phone (iPhone 5) and texted Kendra to help me because I didn't want to talk to him. Right when I pressed send and turned it off my phone was ripped out of my hands. Who you ask took my phone??? Yep... Blake. "Give it back!" I said sternly. "Nah I'm good" he said with a hint of amusement in his eyes. "Blake....... Please?" I said with a puppy dog face because no one can resist this face! "Hmmmmm nope" he said popping the 'P'. I inwardly growled at his childish behavior. "Blake!" I said coldly while trying to reach for it but failed because I'm short and he is WAY taller than me. He bursted out laughing. "It isn't funny!" I said giving up. The bus arrived and I tried once more to get it back. "Blake I need my phone. The bus is here" I said while sounding tired of playing this silly game. "Ok" he said while smiling. "Really?!" I said shocked that he actually would give in! "When we get to the stop" what.... Are you.... Kidding me!!! I have to wait all that time?!?!?! Oh well it won't be that long I'm only the 3rd stop.

When I got on the bus Kendra questioned me right away. "Where is your phone? Why didn't you text me back?" "1. Blake 2. He took it before I could" I responded. She started laughing. "So h-he actually took your phone" she managed to say in between her laughter. "Yeah... And isn't giving it back until my stop" I bitterly said. "Oh my gosh that's funny." She said trying to calm down her laughter. "Whatever" I said. Why'd he take my phone? Why wouldn't her give it back? Is he just trying to get on my bad side? Or does he love to annoy me? I thought to myself or so I thought. "Because he's flirting duh" Kendra said. Did I say that out loud? "Yeah you did" she said. "Sorry I need to learn not to voice my thoughts sometimes..." I said while being embarrassed. "Haha it's fine but he totally likes you" she winked. "Yeah... Right.." I said sarcastically. "He does" she winked again.

When I finally got off the bus I waited on the corner to get my phone back. "Hey CC looking for me?" Someone said behind me. I turned around startled. "Oh my gosh! Don't scare me like that! How did you get off the bus without me seeing you?" I asked curiously. "Oh... I have my ways" he smirked. "Whatever... Give me my phone" I said while holding out my hand. "Ok ok a deal is a deal... But first promise me you'll be in a better mood. I don't text moody people." He winked. "Who said I will text you?" I scoffed. "You will or else no phone" he said swiftly. Ugh "whatever" I said while taking my phone and hugging it. I will never lose you to him again. I promise! I inwardly said. He laughed and walked off to his house and I went inside.

The night went normally. I did end up texting Blake because I was bored, didn't want my baby to be taken tomorrow, and I don't break promises or back down on what I say. Ever. But it was a normal conversation and didn't last long because I said I had to go take a shower. Which I did so I wasn't lying a whole lot.... right? And that's how the night went. I fell back on my bed and fell into a good night's sleep.

A/N:

Hey!! So how is the book so far??? Do you like it? What do u think will happen the next day at school? You'll have to wait and see!! Thanks for all my reader! And don't forget to vote, comment, follow, etc!!!!! THANKS!

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!