Chapter 8

We reached his door and...

He unlocked the door and said "here we are." He smiled down at me and all I did was roll my eyes. "You're so mean" I told him. "WHAT? Me? How?" He said acting as if he were shocked and hurt. "You forced me to come here with you..." I answered. "Well actually girly, you had a choice... If you'd like you could still choose the other option?" He smirked. "N-no thank y-you.." I said while inching away from him and walking inside. "Awww party popper!" He yelled after me. I kept walking to the living room and sat on the couch. Wow, this is comfy! I felt very relaxed! That was until I felt the couch dip beside me and an arm wrap around my waist and lift me up and sit me on Blake's lap. "W-what a-are you doing?" I stuttered. I'm not use to being so close to guys. "Cuddling" he smiled. "L-let me go... Now..." I said hesitantly. "No can do girly. I said come to my house and You didn't have to kiss me. I never said we wouldn't cuddle" he said while playing with my hair. This is sooo weird I thought we would watch tv or play video games or something!! Not........ "Cuddle". I felt his arms tighten around my waist and pull me closer. I could hardly breathe...... Oh god.... "B-B-Blake...?" I said. "Yes girly?" He answered normally. "Could you please l-let me go now?" I asked. "Hmmmmm, let me think.... NOPE" he said while smiling widely down at me. Then he said, "I think you're so cute when you blushed and stutter." That made me blush even more... "W-why are you doing t-this?" I asked while struggling to get out of his grasp. "Because... Can't you tell?" He said sounding shocked and confused. "No...? What do you mean?" I asked sounding extremely confused. "Wow girly.... I thought you were smarter than that." He said. "What?! I won't know what you're trying to say unless you tell me Blake!" I said while moving out of his arms and standing up. He stood up and walked towards me. Of course out of instinct I moved back. Every step he took made me take another step backwards. I soon felt a wall behind me and felt trapped... Blake was now in front of me. He put his hands on each side of my head and said "it's obviously girly..... I like you" my eyes widened and I stared and him for a few minutes while I tried to find the words to say... "Girly?" He whispered while moving until we were as close as we were earlier. "Girly?" He repeated. "Y-yes?" I said still shocked. Next I know he closes the space between us and starts moving his lips against mine slowly and passionately as if I were fragile. After I recovered from the shocked I started kissing back. I didn't know that I wanted to kiss him as much as I want to now. I didn't think I would kiss him back. I don't want to get hurt. He moved his hands until they rested on my hips and pulled me closer while deepening the kiss.

When we finally pulled away he rested his forehead against mine. "Wow" he whispered. "What?" I said. "Nothing... You just don't know how long I've been waiting to do that." He said while pecking my lips on last time before pulling me into a warm embrace. I hugged him back and smiled at what he said earlier. Then I remembered something...

"Blake?" I said. "Yes?" He replied. "I-I- We can't do this..." I said slightly saddened by the thought. "Why not?" He asked sounding sincerely hurt by my remark. "Because..." I said looking down and then added, "you're a player... You make girls feel loved and then break their heart.." I said while trying to pull away. He looked into my eyes intensely. He leaned in and kiss me, this time with more need and want. I didn't kiss back though. He hugged me tighter as if trying to ask me to respond to the kiss. "Claire.... Kiss me back..." He said in between kisses. He moved us back until I was once again against the wall and bit down on my lip asking for entrance. I didn't let him. "Please Claire?" He asked. He continued kissing me and I finally had to give in.

After I pulled away I looked into his eyes. "I would NEVER hurt you Claire.. don't you EVER think that you are anything like the other girls. They meant nothing to me! You mean the whole world to me!! I can't sleep because my mind is going wild thinking about you. I can't live without you. Please just... Give me a chance?" He said with... Love? In his eyes. Wow... "Ok... But promise me you won't break my heart Blake...." I said while looking into his eyes trying to find out if he will hurt me or not. I didn't see anything that told me he'd hurt me. "I promise" he said sternly while leaning in to kiss me lightly one last time.

A/N: heyy sorry it took awhile to updated. I didn't know what I wanted to add in the chapter. THEY FINALLY KISSED! YAYYY!!!!
Comment, follow, share, vote!!!

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!