Chapter 14

Claire's POV

Monday morning.... I woke up earlier than usual. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and then got dressed. After I picked out my outfit I went to put on my make up. I put on; mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, etc (the usual).

I was walking down the stairs when I smelt bacon. Oh! I remember that Kendra moved in yesterday... "Morning," she said while cooking eggs, bacon, and toast. "Hey, good morning." I smiled. "The food is almost done. I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep, so I thought I could make breakfast." Kendra said while getting out the plates and cups.

"Can I help?" I asked. "Sure, you can get the juice from the fridge that I brought from home; "Tropicana, fruit punch". I know it's your favorite," Kendra's said while putting the food on each plate.

I poured the juice in both cups equally and sat them on the table. She brought me my plate and we sat down.

"So... Blake carried you upstairs last night and at first I thought he drugged you," Kendra laughed. "Ha ha really funny," I said sarcastically. "I don't think that he would do that anyways," I added. "Yeah, he did look at you as if you were the most precious thing in the world, as if you were fragile." She smiled. "I don't know.. I don't really want to get hurt, but I fell for him faster and harder than I thought I would... Honestly it scares me." I truthfully said. "Well.... Just try and see how it works out. It's his loss if he does something stupid." She said while shrugging. True.... I guess.... "Ok I just don't know... Maybe he is just acting like he likes me?" I questioned. "I don't think so... But you can't ever be too sure of anything... So you'll just have to see for yourself." Se said smartly. "I guess you're right." I said while standing up to put the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Well we have to go before we are late." She said. Wow! We lost track of time!! I grabbed my book bag and ran outside to the care and got in. Kendra came running outside with another piece of toast in the mouth and her stuff in her hands as she approached the car and got in also.

We arrived at school on time and started walking towards the door. I felt someone behind me and turned to look and it was Blake. "Blake? Why are you walking behind me without telling me you're there?" I laughed questioningly. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you or freak you out." He apologized. "No problem. "I will see ya later C!" Kendra yelled while running off somewhere. ?????? Why did she leave? "Bye K!" I yelled back.

"So....?" I said. "So.. We have all the same classes." He said. We do? "Huh? Really?? Since when?" I asked. "Since yesterday," he smirked. HE CHANGED HIS CLASSES TO MATCH MINE! Why?? "Why would you do that?" I asked. "Why not?" He said. "Because....." I blushed. "Because?" He asked while smirking. "I dunno I just don't see the point in changing all your classes to match mine," I said. "Well... We had most the same classes anyways. "True.." I said.

We were walking down the hall when I heard someone yell my name, "Claire!" I turned around and saw Courtney. "Hey court!" I said. "Heyo! What's up?" She said with enthusiasm. "Nothing, going to math, and you?" I asked. "English," she said. "Cool. How's your boyfriend Eric?" I asked. "Oh, I'm dating Brendan now." She said. "Really? Again?" I asked. "Yeah," she smiled. "Well talk to ya later, bye!" She said while running to class. "Bye." I waved.

I reached the class an saw Blake waiting for me at the right corner of the classroom. He smiled and waved. I waved back and walked over to the seat next to him, and sat in it. "Took ya long enough," he laughed. I laughed with him and then class started.

After class, we went to science. Mr. Hansen! The coolest teacher ever! When I walked in I felt like everyone was burning holes into me as they stared at me. I just waved at them and smiled. Surprisingly some smiled and waved back, while others were confused. Haha! You should've seen their faces! I felt the vibration as Blake chuckled next to me. He looked at me and whispered, "you're crazy... But that is why I like you." WHAT? Did I hear him right? Is he playing with me? Ugh... Should I trust him like Kendra said? Well... Kinda said... I dunno. "Y-you like me??" I asked while giving him a confused look. "I thought I already told you that," he smirked. "Um... I-I forgot I guess?" I said questioningly. "Oh, well I like you... A lot," he winked as we say down.

After science was over we went to art. I still have a hard time believe that BLAKE likes me and that he switched his WHOLE schedule for ME! I don't get it. Why would he like me? I seriously hope this isn't a joke, because I have fallen for him wether I like it or not...

"Students! Listen up!" Mr. Mangolo said loudly over the chatting class. "Today's assignment is to paint or draw a picture of something you either; love, want, need, beautiful, inspiring, And I think you get the point. Just make it pretty!" He said while clapping his hands.
If you were wondering... Yes, my art teacher is gay. I have nothing against it either! He's cool :)

I started to draw my family, friends, music notes, etc.... Oh, and Blake..... But I'm not going to show him so why worry, right? Haha. After I finished I smiled at my work, happily pleased that it turned out even better than I planned. Blake tapped my shoulder and said, "Can I see it?" I-I don't wanna show him... It has him in it... "Ummmm n-no," I stuttered. "Why not?" He asked. "It's not done," I lied. "Oh." he said. "What about yours?' I asked. "O-oh ummmmm not done." He said while his face turned slightly red. WHAT?! HE BLUSHED! something about the way he said that made me think that he was lying, but I was too so I let it slide. "Oh.. Ok." I smiled. He smiled back and then the bell rung.

We were at lunch and he went to sit with his friends. Part of me was relived and another part was sad that he wasn't next to me.... I swear... It scares me how hard I fell for him so quickly! I got my lunch and sat at my table.

"Hey guys!" I smiled. "HEY C!" The all said excitedly in unison. We all laughed and then Allie said "what's up with you and your lover?!" While wiggling her eyebrows. I blushed and like away while stuttering, "h-he isn't my L-Lover..." And everyone laughed. "It is obvious that he likes you and that you like him!" Allie said. "Yeah! Look he is looking at you right now!" Courtney said while smirking. I turned around and found out that she was right! No wonder I felt like I was being stared at!!! He waved and I blushed, but waved back. "We told you!" Kendra shouted. "Shhhhh quiet down! Everyone will hear you!" I whisper shouted. They all laughed and went back to teasing me about it.

Now it is social studies... So boring. Mrs. Berry was nice and all but I swear I could fall asleep peacefully in her class!! I sat down closest the the back and got out last Friday's homework. She came around and checked all homework papers. After that I noticed Blake was sitting to the left of me.

He passed me a note that said, "hey :)" I wrote back, "hi!" And passed it back to him. He kept it in his pocket because the teacher girl after us about passing notes. After the class the teacher said something that made me blush and that is, "young love.. I swear."

I was walking to my locker to get my theater binder and bumped into someone. I'm so clumsy. "Sorry!!" I said while being scared. "It's fine C," a guy said. His voice is familiar!! But I can't quite figure out who it is. He helped me pick up my stuff and I looked up and saw.......
------------------

Was gonna end there but you guys deserve more!!! :D

I looked up and saw.... Alex?! "ALEX!!" I shouted an hugged him with urgency!! "Hey C!" He smiled and hugged back. "Where have you been?!" I asked while smiling and hugging him tighter. "I moved, but then we moved back here because it was a nicer area and stuff." He said. "You didn't say goodbye..." I said while slightly tearing up. "I'm so sorry C... I didn't possibly have the heart," he said sadly while pulling away with a frown on his face. "It is ok, I forgive you!" I smiled.

Oh! Alex is my friend! We've been friends ever since we were babies!! Our parents were friends as children and so we grew up as friends too. He just disappeared one day without telling me. I am so glad he is back! He has ALWAYS been like a brother to me! My friends always ask I we are dating, but that would be gross!! We are like siblings!! I see him as a brother and he sees me as a little sister. Since he's one year older than me. "I promise to never leave again. I'm sorry little sis," he said while hugging me again.

I heard someone clear their throat and pull Alex away from me. Next I know I had two muscular arms possessively wrapped around my waist. And they belonged to, none other than, Blake.

"Hey." He growled. "Hi, I'm Alex," Alex said while holding out his hand to give Blake a handshake, but being stubborn Blake declined it. "I guess I'll see ya around C... Bye." He said giving me a half smile, while looking slightly scared of Blake.

"What is wrong with you!?" He shouted with anger in his eyes. "What do you mean?!" I shouted back. "You! Flirting with that guy!" He raised his voice even more. "HE IS MY FRIEND BLAKE!" I shouted just as loud as he did. "Didn't look like it to me!" He argued. I can't believe this right now. "He has been my friend since u was born! And, he so happens to be like a BROTHER to me!!" I yelled at Blake angrily. Blake look angry still but slightly relived.

I can't believe him! I turned on my heels and ran from him. I'm so angry, that he would accuse me of flirting with my best guy friend/ brother! I heard fast footsteps behind me and automatically knew it was Blake when he yelled out, "Claire! Wait! Come back here please!"

I kept running and heard the bell ring. I skipped theater and ran out the school doors. I'm not in the mood I sit next to Blake the rest of the day and learn. My head hurts enough with all that yelling! It was raining. Geez! I forgot a stupid jacket! I kept running and when I didn't hear footsteps anymore I slowed down. I started crying while leaning against my car.

The keys are locked in the car... Great! This is just what I needed!!! Ugh! Why me?! My legs gave out underneath me and I sat on the cold wet ground while crying and leaning my head against the car door.

I felt myself get tired quickly and just as I was about to fall asleep I heard someone approach me. It was still raining and I turned my head up and saw the outline of a guy. My sight was blurry because of crying and the rain so I couldn't make out who it was just yet.

He picked me up bridal style and I felt butterflies in my stomach and sparks flying everywhere. I didn't look up still because i had a major headache from crying and running. I'm definitely NOT a track star!! I looked up as soon a I was placed in a warm car and had a blanket wrapped around me, and I saw Blake. I scowled at him and tried to move out if the backseat, but he blocked me. "Listen Claire I-" he started to say but I cut him off by saying, "save it..." And tries once more to get out and successfully got out the car door.

I started running again, but this time failed to escape him. He wrapped his arms around me and turned me around to look at him. He was breathing hard and fast, as was I. We were so close... "Claire listen... I'm sorry.. I got jealous and I just didn't know how to react... I'm not good with that stuff... I'm sorry.. I thought he was trying to take you away from me.." He whispered. Wow... "You don't even have me!" I snapped. "Well-" "AND, you don't own me! I'm not 'yours'! You cannot just get jealous and start yelling at me! You can't start a fight just to start conflict!" I yelled. "Claire...." He said with soft eyes. "I'm sorry.. I was-" "ALSO, what game are you playing here Blake?! I know you don't like me! I know you're lying! I know it is a game to you! You don't feel the way I do! I hate the way I feel! I know you're acting! I know it was probably another dare! I know you think I'm probably easy! I know-" I started to say but was cut off by his lips catching me off guard as he pushed me against a wall nearby.

I refused to kiss him back... I had to! "Claire..... Kiss me..... Please Claire" he said in between kisses. "N-no... Blake," I barely said because he wouldn't stop kissing me long enough for me to fight back.

He bit my lip to try and deepen the kiss but I didn't let him. As soon as he saw I wasn't giving in he pushed me against the wall even more and I gasped. He took this as a chance to deepen the kiss. I finally gave in and kissed him back. I couldn't help it... His lips tasted like mint. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

He pulled away so we could breathe and he rested his forehead on mine. "You know what you should know?" He asked while trying to catch his breathe. "W-what?" I asked. "You should know that I love you. And you're not a game, dare, act! Nothing close! I need you in my life! My day isn't complete without your appearance! I'm completely and utterly in love with you. No matter what! I will always be there for you! When you're cold I will give you my jacket! When you cry you can lean on my shoulder! When you're scared I will fight away all the fears! I will care for you, even if you don't want me to. I can't help myself when it comes to you Claire... Now you know that." He said while looking at me with love. The rain died down and he pulled out a piece of paper.

"This is what I drew in art.." He said while showing me a picture. It was.. Me? "Is that..." "You" he said. My eyes watered and I looked at the beautiful picture before me. It looks just like me! Wow... I've never seen something better than this! "Wow.. I said while wiping my tears. "I thought to draw you because I love you, you're my inspiration, I admire you, adore you, need you...you're my everything." He said while hugging me tightly. I hugged him back and felt his heart beating as fast as my own.

A/N:
Well...? You like it? I made it rlly long for you guys :) you all deserved it!! Sorry for any mistakes I made and for making you wait! Thanks for waiting so patiently! I LOVE ALL YOUR WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS! They make me smile! I hope my book makes you smile as much as all you guys make me smile :D

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL!!!!!!