Chapter 19

Claire's POV.

As we were sitting there I started wondering... Didn't he just move? "Blake, you said we were in the same class?" I asked. "Yeah." He answered while taking my hand and standing up. "But you just moved here... So how's that possible?" I asked him tilting my head to the side with a confused expression on my face. "You moved to my school when you were little and then you moved because your parents were always moving." He said. "Oh... Wait you went to Brentwood Elementary?" I asked. "Yup, that's the one." He smiled. We were almost a block away from home when a car pulled up.

"You guys need to get home now and see what happened!!! NOW!" Kendra shouted with worry in her eyes. We got in the car and she drove us home without telling us anything. She had tears falling from her eyes as well.

We were driving down the street and saw a ton of firetrucks and police officers surrounding Blake's house. Blake got out and ran towards his house, but was stopped by an officer. "I'm sorry sir, you are not allowed to pass through," I heard the officer say as I was walking towards Blake. Blake's eyes started tearing up as a tear ran down my face.

He turned around and hugged me. "Everything..... It's gone.." He whispered quietly. "I know.." I whispered back to him. It broke my heart to see him like this... I don't know what to do. I felt my phone vibrate so I pulled away and read, "he can stay with us!" It was from Kendra.

I walked over to Kendra while Blake stood in front of the place where his house use to be. "Really?" I asked her. "If you'd like!" She said excitedly. "But.. We only have two rooms! Yours and mine." I told her. I hope she isn't thinking what I think she is. "He can stay in your room! Duh!" She almost yelled. I put my hand over we mouth to quiet her. "Shhhh!" I whisper yelled. "Well he could." She said. That's what I was afraid of. "Ok... I will talk to him about it." I said.

I walked back over to Blake and said, "Blake...?" I said while standing in front of him. His eyes were watery and blank. He looked deep in thought. "Leave me alone right now Claire.." He said. That broke my heart 10X more... Wow... "Blake.. I'm not going anywhere." I said. "EVERYTHING HAPPENS TO ME!" He yelled. I took a step back sort of worried and afraid. I don't like seeing him upset or mad.

"Sorry.." I whispered while turning back around to run away. I run away from everything all the time... But I can't fin a better way to escape things.. Or people. I felt him pull me back by my waist and hug me tightly.

He laid his head on my shoulder and whispered, "I'm sorry baby.. I didn't mean to yell." I felt more tears stream down my face as I whispered, "it's ok.. I just don't like to see you this way." He nodded. "I don't know what to do... Babe, I'm scared." He quietly said as if he were ashamed because of it. "Stay with me?" I asked while looking down. "W-what?" He stared t me in disbelief. "Stay with me." I said. "Are you sure Claire?" He asked me while holding my shoulders and looking into my eyes. "Yes." I answered truthfully. "Ok... I will!" He said while smiling. He hugged me again and then we made our way across the street where Kendra already went inside.

A/N:
HEY :D I love you guys so much! You are amazing! Awesome! Incredible! I'd be nowhere without you all! #Blaire
I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!