Chapter 27

Claire's POV:

"We're ready." Blake said determinedly. I was scared and nervous. I was so shocked when I found out Blake was in a gang. I never would've guessed... I looked up at Blake and my eyes watered. What if... They lose the battle..? How would I go on.. I love him.

He looked down at me and smiled sadly. He walked over to me and kissed me passionately. "Baby, it's okay. We are going to win this. And then we will be safe. Forever. We could have such an amazing life together." He whispered to me sweetly.

I hugged him tightly and then they all went outside. "Stay in here." He said as he walked out last.

Lane stayed with me. "Honey, don't cry. We are very strong AND the most powerful. We have all the gangs around here together with us against them. Trust me, we'll win this." She said with a small smile.

I made another friend. She hugged me and let me cry anyways.

I stood up to look out the window, but Lane told me it's be best if I didn't. I didn't listen and looked out anyways.

I gasped and started to cry. I saw Blake and he was viciously fighting with another guy. He knocked the guy out and fought with another. There were so many guys. And even a few girls!

"It's not a good sight to see Claire.." Lane said softly. I looked over at her and asked, "why aren't you fighting with them?" She smiled and said, "well, I'm pregnant." I smiled back and said, "wow. Congratulations!" She put her hand on her stomach and said, "by the way, I'm 25." We laughed together. "I thought you looked older than me." I told her. She just laughed and nodded.

A/N: fixed it.. Sorry I lost some readers. I won't make it a werewolf book... I'm so sorry..